Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Over the last 18 months, my rear camera has thrown a wobbler from time to time and says it's unavailable, but it has never blown a fuse. It usually goes off for a couple of days and then mysteriously all is well again. I did ask the the dealer to check it 12 months ago when the car was in for a new condenser before the 3 year warranty expired, but at that time it was working fine and they couldn't find anything. Doesn't seem to be weather related so no idea what the problem is. I am not really bothered about it, if it expires so be it, but so far it has always come back to life on it's own.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Mikeyjd said:
Maybe it's a software issue. My camera occasionally doesn't work but the surround sensors get displayed on the screen instead. It appears that the system gets confused on what it should be showing. Maybe something amiss with your software.
Could well be but it doesn't happen very often so I'm not really bothered. The car is after all a computer on wheels so you just have to expect some glitches at times

1 - 2 of 2 Posts