Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

first thank you for this forum :)

I'm a realy big XE's fan !

My name is Vivien, i'm 30, living south France (near beach, sex and sun, no no, wind and sun !)

I'm the owner of a XE 180D 2015, "prestige" finition, with sunroof and hot sit. With BRG color. And some carbon fiber parts.

I post some videos about this XE, tutorials, vlog and more.

Cordialy.

Mirror Car Vehicle Window Automotive design

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Sky Car Tire Cloud Wheel

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Registered
Hi Vivien. Nice car, welcome to the forum. 馃榿

Registered
MY18 25T R-Sport (308PS)
You have a beautiful looking car there Vivien. I have always loved a BRG Jag. They are rare.

It's definitely high in the sexy rankings.

Registered
MY18 25T R-Sport (308PS)

Even better. BRG with cream/tan leather!
I had a Rover 620 in those colours many years ago (and also a Rover 220 coupe). It was like this one:
Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Car Automotive parking light

In hindsight they were terrible cars to drive (it was before my first Jag), but I loved the looks at the time. It was probably the colour, especially in the sun.
The 600 was popular when I went to France and Italy, funnily enough.
I don't think I've seen any BRG XEs in the UK, sadly. It makes yours a lovely example.

Registered
P300 R-Dynamic HSE, Eiger Grey, Pano Roof, Black Pack & Wheels, Red Calipers MY22
If I ever win enough money or fluke a massive pay increase when I buy my DBS it鈥檒l be in racing green 馃ぃ

Registered
in Sandwell, West Midlands!
I must admit, if BRG had still been an option when I ordered mine, it wouldn't be Caesium Blue....

The blue really isn't a bad alternative, though - if I had a pound for every time someone has said "That's a really nice blue" I could have bought a couple of tanks of petrol, even at current prices! :love:

Registered
I must admit, if BRG had still been an option when I ordered mine, it wouldn't be Caesium Blue....

The blue really isn't a bad alternative, though - if I had a pound for every time someone has said "That's a really nice blue" I could have bought a couple of tanks of petrol, even at current prices! :love:
ceasium blue is one of the best, if not the best blue's out there. love mine:giggle:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts