Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These may be stupid questions but is voice control standard on R sport? What can be controlled by it? Anyone used it and can provide feedback?

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
I believe it is,I've been told you can select albums/artists/tracks with it,but not having mine yet I can't add anymore.

When the new cats stop preening their black packs I'm sure they'll answer your questions :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks gsb...come on you lucky owners, some of us have to pass the time waiting for our XE by finding out things about it on here!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
yes voice control is standard and yes you can control not just your phone but the radio for selecting stations and music from your usb. Its a little frustrating like all voice control systems when it cant pick up your accent but overall not that bad.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Coledogg said:
yes voice control is standard and yes you can control not just your phone but the radio for selecting stations and music from your usb. Its a little frustrating like all voice control systems when it cant pick up your accent but overall not that bad.
Google has recently improved massively and can actually understand me now. My xbox however only ever understands my wife, which is highly annoying. Hopefully the xe will be somewhere between the two and will understand me occasionally :)

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
tobes said:
My xbox however only ever understands my wife, which is highly annoying.
The Xbox must be female since it is impossible for any male to understand any female.

·
Registered
799 Posts
HaloJones said:
tobes said:
My xbox however only ever understands my wife, which is highly annoying.
The Xbox must be female since it is impossible for any male to understand any female.
lol

You may be right although I thought it was my common south London accent against her slightly more sophisticated west London accent

1 - 7 of 7 Posts