Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was riding home on Friday evening thinking that I hadn't yet seen any XEs in the wild and then a few minutes later I reach Twickenham roundabout and what's that? Opposite Currie Motors? Big huge grille, distinctive red badge, the J shaped side lights and the air vents below the lights? It's only an XE all parked up and looking super cool in it's quartz metalic paint.

Does it belong to anyone on here?

I'm all excited about getting mine again. Roll on September.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Two weeks until mines in Twickenham. Dealer date 27th July.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I think we need an official "spotted" forum or thread :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tobes said:
Two weeks until mines in Twickenham. Dealer date 27th July.
Lucky git :)

SiblingChris said:
I think we need an official "spotted" forum or thread :)
That's an idea, particularly while there's limited numbers on the road. The 'Spotted" forum on the Mini forum I used to frequent was a bit pointless due to the vast amount on the road.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Seen two parked up in and around Twickenham centre and seen one on the M26 that's all Ive come across apart from at THames Ditton Obviously.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Seen one by the stables at Bushy Park, one heading to Farnborough out of Frimley, and 2 others I can't remember where now.

The thrill of spotting one is slowly changing to not wanting to see too many before I get mine now!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.