Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys (and girls)

I will order mine tomorrow in the Netherlands. Came across this forum on Twitter.
I will order these specs:
2.0d 163pk R-Sport Manual
Black
Business pack
Winter Pack
Panoramic Roof
Folding Mirrors
Privacy glass
Meridian
19 inch Star

Can't wait! I think delivery will be set for end oct or beginning of Nov. WANT! Are client cars already being delivered?

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Spec sounds good but good luck with that delivery date!

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
I ordered mine last month.
Dealer confidant I will have her by mid October.

·
Registered
698 Posts
The winter pack is probably the Cold Climate Pack on UK site.
This gets you heated front seats, front windscreen + washer jets, and steering wheel.

Beware though!!
All but SE spec. get the heated front seats as standard.
The UK configurator lists the pack at £525, but the screen + washer jets are £300, and the steering wheel £185, so £485 in total and the pack is more expensive!
I did get my supplying dealer to query this with Jaguar but they "don't know"!!
I did suggest maybe it should be the heated rear seats in the pack, but apparently not - and if you add the £300 heated rear seats you have to delete the pack anyway.
And then to cap it all, if you do select the pack it actually adds on £710, so unless you're sharp-eyed that's £185 extra to pay that you didn't see.
I'm sure there must be something else in the pack - rear heated seats would make sense as £785 in total and £710 for the pack. I gave up and just order the items separately to be sure I got what I want.
Really not impressed with that though Jaguar - at least when pointed out you could have been bothered to look into it properly and come back with a more customer orientated answer.

EDIT:
I've shown Climate Pack + Heated rear in my signature only because of the limited characters - it's not actually possible ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I feel the interest is there anything we can do to our car more resistant to bad winter climate. Here in Estonia we have a very bad winter air- The temperature varies greatly within wide limits. As well as the de-icing (salt plus chemotherapy), acts cars awful. My current car suffers, and I mean, is there any extra can be ordered, that the process would not be so terrible? May have a special coating of the bottom layer or something like that.
When I bought my current car, such a package was available.
Here, however, the winter pack is probably related to the heating?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Mooie kar (Nice car)
Welkom op het forum (Welcome in the forum).

Happy waiting!
Marc.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Marc!
@bluefire @inspire
The Winter pack in Holland actually consists of just Xenon (with LED and jetwash) and heated front seats. For €1200

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
By the way... Could not wait till tomorrow. Order has been placed! Oct 28 is what they tell me....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts