Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
XE arrived today, ordered October 2nd 2014, so a long wait!

Spec:
R Sport 200 Petrol
Bluefire
10 way electric seats
19 inch Silver Venoms
Split fold seats 40/20/40
Chrome window surround
Memory Pack with folding mirrors
Parking Pack
Jet/Light Oyster trim

Vehicle cover Car Wheel Hood Tire

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Vehicle Window Automotive design Car seat cover

Vehicle Window Car Automotive design Fixture

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Looks fantastic,, great wheels.

Which Guy Salmon did it come from? Mine came Coventry, but the delivery driver didn't have a red cover for the big reveal!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, it's from Guy Salmon Maidstone.

·
Registered
698 Posts
You have excellent taste sir.

...just don't drive round my way with the same colour combo! :))

·
Registered
204 Posts
Great combination. The Venoms look really good with the blue, classy looking motor. :ymapplause:

·
Registered
204 Posts
...and also nice to see a bit of variety, chrome window surround on an r sport gives it a personal touch. Lots of options, means lots of variants of XE out there and even if you do see other XEs on the road its unlikely you will run into one exactly the same.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
I love the chrome look window surround,but not sure if it would suit the ammonite aswell as it does the bluefire?!

Trip to a few dealers to look at cars me thinks

·
Registered
204 Posts
gsb1970 said:
I love the chrome look window surround,but not sure if it would suit the ammonite aswell as it does the bluefire?!

That's the problem, so may potential combinations to choose from and at present not many on the road or in showrooms to see and help make your mind up.

Good luck with that! I drove myself mad thinking about changing my choices, (black pack and black wheels with white, then IRR and Ultimate Bkack! :(( ) went round in circles, kept looking at photos etc, but in the end stuck with my original choice!

·
Registered
256 Posts
gsb1970 said:

Just take a look at mine....

·
Registered
107 Posts
Those 19" Venoms look lovely... :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
That looks so good I am strongly considering changing my order. With the money saved on silver venoms (instead of black) and no black pack, I could add a few other nice features like the keyless entry :) hmm decisions ...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Went to the dealer yesterday at lunch as the finally had a Bluefire in ... it looks amazing in the metal! I swiftly changed my order from IRR to Bluefire :) I don't think I will regret the decision

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome to the Bluefire club! :ymparty:

·
Registered
6 Posts
So glad I saw this, its pretty much the same exterior as I have pieced together and was thinking of ordering, these pics may have jut sealed it for me. Thanks for posting them up!

Hey all, will do my introductory post once the order is confirmed ;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Lovely car and great colour

Is the exhaust covered at the back and any chance of a photo

Cheers

1 - 20 of 29 Posts