Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
76 Posts
Well spotted. Very informative.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Nice. I see that the quick start guide is a fully downloadable PDF, but the full manual views page by page. Does anyone know a way to generate a single PDF of the whole document?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hold on boys and girls be patient. I'm trying, with the help of Rob to download to this forum a full .pdf copy of the XE Owner's Manual and Quick start guide (fully printable) although there are no embedded links to navigate the around the document as with the purchased version.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm logged in but can't see any attachment.

(But thanks for taking the time to do this!) :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
XES Owner said:
With the help of Rob I attach the .pdfs for the XE Owner's Handbook and XE Quick Start Guide:

XE Quick Start Guide.pdf

Rob has solved the problem - thank you

XE Owners Handbook.pdf
This is excellent info. Does anyone have any pointers on how to purchase a Workshop Manual, paper form preferably?

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Geratrix said:
This is excellent info. Does anyone have any pointers on how to purchase a Workshop Manual, paper form preferably?
There isn't one available yet. The car is just too new. Your best bet is to go online to https://topix.jaguar.jlrext.com/topix/vehicle/lookupForm and pay for a short time to download all the information that you think you'll need. It will be money well spent.

·
Registered
6 Posts
richmond said:
Geratrix said:
There isn't one available yet. The car is just too new. Your best bet is to go online to https://topix.jaguar.jlrext.com/topix/vehicle/lookupForm and pay for a short time to download all the information that you think you'll need. It will be money well spent.
Thanks John. I'll have my son check it out.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
That seems to be a great find but their XE manual only covers the 2.0D engine. The rest of it looks fine.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
It's not really a good idea to give someone you don't know your car's VIN.

·
Registered
54 Posts
richmond said:
It's not really a good idea to give someone you don't know your car's VIN.
The car's vin is visible through the windshield. So everyone can see your vin. (as with most cars nowadays)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts