Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody,

Just joined the forum after also being a 'lurker' for a while. I have an R Sport on order with the following configuration;

Italian Racing red
18" Templar Wheels
Sunroof
Black Pack Plus
Keyless Start & Entry
Space Saver Wheel
Jet/Red Leather Trim
Satin Gray Ash Veneer
Meridian Audio System
Cold Climate Pack
Memory Pack with Powerfold Mirror
Parking Pack

Currently expecting delivery late July early August

·
Registered
425 Posts
Welcome AMB to the forum, glad to see you've joined AND ordered your XE.

Excellent spec.

What are you currently driving, what made you select the XE ?

I ordered mine after seeing one of the first XEs to be put on display in the showroom - fell in love, so to speak.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi AMB

I too have been a bit of a 'lurker' and have been following this forum in anticipation of my new XE which I have been told will be here within the next couple of weeks (fingers crossed). I have also ordered the R Sport 2.0D 180PS, configuration as follows:

Italian Racing Red
Manual gearbox
Jet/Oyster Leather trim
Space Saver Wheel
Parking Pack
Heated front windscreen
HUD
Sunroof

This will be my first Jaguar, so bit apprehensive and hope its been worth the wait.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi XES Owner,

I am currently driving a 2012 2.2 XF Premium Luxury. As soon as I found out that the XE was going to be available this year, I had to have one. I ordered without having seen one in the 'flesh' or taking a test drive.

Thanks to everybody for such a warm welcome

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Phd,

I have gone for the automatic which I have on my XF. I am sure you will not be disappointed with your first Jaguar, welcome to the club.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I think Jaguar really knew what they were doing when they presented the XE in Italian Racing Red.

Interesting to note the internal colour options that AMB and phd have chosen.

Please keep us posted on your delivery progress.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.