Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
who cares when it looks like that and will have the v8 roar plus if they let u use a jag employee discount 60k soon falls to around XES money thts if they ever release the xe into the jag employee schemes

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah yes thats a tough one ... Shame they didnt have this colour option on the XES bluefires a nice colour but the blue on that pic would stand out in a good way, you would definitely be noticed.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The discount varies my brother gets his in a few months so i will know fully but according to a friend it varies by model and spec the xe was taken off the privilige scheme at one point due to demand but it can be as much as 20% across the jlr and ford range which its annoying cause i take delivery of my XES about a month before my bro gets his discount :( my dealer told me they could hold it for a week tops but i do know the scheme is awesome my friend bought his fiance a ford fiesta £113 per mnth tyres and service inc and new car every year if she wants, its more like hiring one tbh but the deals on the base xe is around £200 per mnth for the same sorta deal its well worth it if you can get hold of someone on the scheme

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.