Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have been a lurker for many months but thought these photos too good to keep to myself!

Thought the colour looked amazing although the interior (considering this was £50k) poor. Much lower quality than my Dad's XF Premium Luxury. It was also very dark inside with dark headlining so a colour on the seats might be necessary.

Currently driving a Mazda 6 Sport Nav 175ps diesel in Soul Red.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Snap - saw same car at the Woodford preview last night. I thought it looked amazing - photos on another thread, not quite as clear as yours.

I actually liked the interior this time. It stands comparison with the A4/A6 and BMW 3/5 series which is all it needs to do. Agree it was a bit dark though, which is why I've specced lighter seats on my XE Prestige.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I wonder how much difference having the panoramic glass pack will make to the interior? The XE S in the pictures doesn't appear to have it?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi all saw the XE 180 Diesel sport last Wednesday at Stratstone Stourbridge in metallic black look nice but I have had black cars before and decided on a grey but which one. I decided on Tempest grey but was still not 100% convinced as I have not seen the colour after seeing these pics in ammonite grey I decided on this colour places order today to include sunroof to hopefully make interior a bit lighter. Just got to wait till SEPTEMBER now.

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
This colour just looks lovely on the XE. I know it's an XE-S and probably not most peoples choice to order so I wish you could spec those wheels, they are one of the nicest ones I've seen in a while.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.