Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally placed my order, just a 7 month wait now!

XE-S Glacier White Metallic

Jet/Blue Leather

20" Propellor 10 spoke wheels

Carbon Fibre Veneer

Cold Climate Pack

Lighting Pack

Ambient Interior Lighting

Advanced Parking Pack

Highway Technology Pack

Panoramic Glass Pack

Black Pack Plus

Split Fold Rear Seat

Aluminium Gearshift Paddles

Leather Topped Gear Selector

Luxury Carpet Mat Set

Luggage Compartment Side Net

14 x14 Way Seats

Originally I had decided on Bluefire but when I saw Glacier White next to Bluefire I decided Glacier White was the colour for me.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Great wheels! They're a clear differentiator as they're only available on the S.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In my mind white cars should have black wheels but the Propellor ones are so nice!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Not a fan of white cars myself but each to their own. Did you consider the Odyssey Racing Red? Seems like all the demo S models are ORR and it's what's in all the posters...

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All the ones I've driven have been red but the wife hates red cars and there was no way she was going to give in on me choosing red and as she didn't complain about any of the options I thought it was better to give in on the red :)

I know what you mean about white, I said no to white when I 1st started looking as I didn't want a no cost option colour, I saw the Glacier White at a couple of dealers and it did suit the Black Pack very well and in the sunshine there is a blue tinge to it and starnge as it may sound, next to a solid white car it does look quite different.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Halojones......Italian Racing Red is the colour I think you are referring to. Odyssey Red is the darker sort of wine colour

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.