Jaguar XE Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the wife and granddaughter to look at XE yesterday at Lancaster Sidcup.

An unregistered Italian Racing Red (think 200 Petrol Portfolio) was getting the one over from a couple. I explained mine was ordered in June delivery expected Sept/Oct.

They told me they had just purchased this car that day ex stock. Their trade in XF was next to it. He said there was plenty of choice in another part of the car park. Went there and he was right.

So looks like if you are happy to buy what is in stock at a dealer you can have one straight away.

180 Auto R Sport BRG plus bits

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
My car is coming from Lancaster and is technically one of their stock cars. Hopefully this weekend.

·
Registered
664 Posts
my car is coming via Lancaster Reading......delivery date estimated is 2nd November now though :(

·
Registered
86 Posts
I picked up my Italian Racing Red 200 Prestige from Sidcup yesterday and it was prebuilt as well but it's what I wanted apart from missing the lumbar support (another post) but apart from that I'm loving it!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
How was the handover from Sidcup? Did you pay for them to protect the car and if so, is it worth it?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Handover was ok, no I didn't pay for the protection, I've found many places do it for much, much cheaper, same as GAP.. GAP online with scratch/dent, wheel cover etc was cheaper than them.

They fill the car 1/2 full but that's it.

Are you buying from them?

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
yes, from David. Been delayed so many times but now they're saying it's on a transporter so could be any day now.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Maybe we need a Sidcup event :ymparty:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts