Gallery INDEX - Pictures only please.

Post pictures of your Jaguar XE here
airmax_zh

Re: Gallery INDEX - Pictures only please.

Post by airmax_zh » Sun May 28, 2017 6:38 pm

Hey guys

finally found some time today to take a few pictures of my Ingenium Petrol R-Sport... just completed the first thousand kilometres (in 3 days... I collected the car Wednesday evening). It's a fabulous car... just love my first Jag!

XE_7.jpg

XE_6.jpg

XE_5.jpg

XE_4.jpg

MY18 Jaguar XE 25t R-Sport RWD, Corris Grey, Black Pack, 19" rims "Style 5031 Black", Sunroof, ICT Pro, etc. And of course a little sweet badge :roll:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1201&start=150#p55449

PhilB

Post by PhilB » Mon May 29, 2017 6:58 am

Gents,
The title of this thread is pretty clear.
It's for pictures only to provide a reference section for models and colours for potential owners to look at.

airmax_zh, if you would like to start a fresh thread in the main Members Gallery section with your pictures then I'll move the posts by other members on this one over to that so people can chat about your car.

Thanks.

Edit:
Left this one for 24 hrs but nothing done so thread cleaned.
MY20 Evoque P300 HSE.
Previously: 2015 XE S 340, British Racing Green. 2017 XE S 380, Carpathian grey.

TonyTemplar

Post by TonyTemplar » Wed May 31, 2017 11:59 pm

IMGP2789.jpg

XE R Sport 2.0ltr 250ps I4, 18'' Templar rims, Firenze red, 380 W sound system, Oyster headliner and seat inserts, Privacy glass at rear, Power folding mirrors, Parking pack, Detachable towbar and spare wheel. :lol:

PhilB

Post by PhilB » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:17 pm

I think the time has come to call a halt on this thread.
With 16 pages I think we have just about every colour/type and wheel combo there is !
It was conceived to be a reference for potential owners to have a look through photos of real cars as opposed to configurator pictures to see what things looked like in the real world.
But it seems to be still causing confusion despite the title.
I'm going to lock this one up for now and as has been stated many times, members can create a new thread within the gallery section to post pics of their cars where everybody can comment/drool or take the p**s etc etc.
Of course, if some new colour combo appears in the future then I'll be happy to unlock this for members to add it to the Gallery Index.
:D
MY20 Evoque P300 HSE.
Previously: 2015 XE S 340, British Racing Green. 2017 XE S 380, Carpathian grey.

Return to “Members Gallery”