Jaguar XE Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallery INDEX - Pictures only please.

147K views 153 replies 139 participants last post by  PhilB 
#1 ·
Hello all,

More and more cats are unleashed right now, so let's compile an index with all delivered cars. Just add one (your best) image to this thread and add a link if you've posted more on this forum. This is very easy by visiting that post and copying the URL from the browser's address bar. Paste this URL with the URL option into your message.

Please don't add any other comments, questions, etc. to this thread so that it keeps as clean as possible. This will result in a nice gallery for other prospective buyers. Only some short info about your specification may be handy, for example in the title of your post.

Let's do this!
Marc.

PS... this may end up in a beauty contest... but then we're all winners!

#152 ·
Gents,
The title of this thread is pretty clear.
It's for pictures only to provide a reference section for models and colours for potential owners to look at.

airmax_zh, if you would like to start a fresh thread in the main Members Gallery section with your pictures then I'll move the posts by other members on this one over to that so people can chat about your car.

Thanks.

Edit:
Left this one for 24 hrs but nothing done so thread cleaned.

#154 ·
I think the time has come to call a halt on this thread.
With 16 pages I think we have just about every colour/type and wheel combo there is !
It was conceived to be a reference for potential owners to have a look through photos of real cars as opposed to configurator pictures to see what things looked like in the real world.
But it seems to be still causing confusion despite the title.
I'm going to lock this one up for now and as has been stated many times, members can create a new thread within the gallery section to post pics of their cars where everybody can comment/drool or take the p**s etc etc.
Of course, if some new colour combo appears in the future then I'll be happy to unlock this for members to add it to the Gallery Index.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.