Black Portfolio 20d with 20" Propellers

Post pictures of your Jaguar XE here
HaloJones

Re: Black Portfolio 20d with 20" Propellers

Post by HaloJones » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:21 pm

Skepparn wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:00 am
Looks Amazing, really like the black colour on the XE
If you mean the paint, you'd hate it. I will never buy a black car again because although it looks awesome for the first five seconds after washing it, it looks dirty from then on.
Ultimate Black Portfolio 240 Petrol, Chrome Window Surrounds, Templar 18", Oyster Interior

Gojira

Post by Gojira » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:22 pm

HaloJones wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:21 pm
Skepparn wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:00 am
Looks Amazing, really like the black colour on the XE
If you mean the paint, you'd hate it. I will never buy a black car again because although it looks awesome for the first five seconds after washing it, it looks dirty from then on.
Been there, done that...

I eventually gave up on cleaning the black motor i had.

Mind you, where I live now the most useful car colour would be seagull dropping grey - I think I must live under the seagull equivalent of the M54 :evil:
Waiting to retire, so I can buy a Portfolio 250, with all the toys I can sneak past SWMBO :lol:

pem

Post by pem » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:53 pm

hi

Yes, dark colours are a pain in the *rse, I have had lots of different colours and never again dark greens or blacks.

my glacier white XE doesn't show up the dust too bad, but highlights the mud thrown up onto the sills.

The colours that I think look cleaner longer are silvers and light grey metallics

Don't know any manufacturer that does a mud/dust colour paint
R-sport 180 Diesel Auto Glacier white, jet/red leather, 19" black venoms,black pack, parking pack, climate pack, panoramic roof, privacy glass, 10 way electric seats, 4 way lumbar, powerfold mirrors with blindspot and lots more goodies

Domfow

Post by Domfow » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:15 am

pem wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:53 pm
hi

The colours that I think look cleaner longer are silvers and light grey metallics
Correct, hence most of the Rental companies in the Med area have their fleets in the above colours.
Hot dry dusty Spanish weather, the above colours don't show up the muck and can be cleaned with a quick wash and a quick turn around for the next hire. Also these colours allow panel damage to be easily observed on a quick inspection.
Jaguar XE Portfolio 163ps manual Bluefire with Oyster leather, extras: xenon, reverse camera, heated screen, upgrade matts, dim mirrors

the_koe

Post by the_koe » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:38 pm

Silversurfer20d wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:49 am
What springs did you use to lower your jag? Looks awesome btw.
Its not lowered at all. Unfortunately (yes really) i got electronic dampers, therefore the coils from H&R wont fit. Talked to some Tuner shops but none would touch it, as they cant deactivate the dampers. It would consistently cause an Error - according to them.
20d Portfolio Santorini Black Pack Black roof interieur ACC Sunroof Vented Heated 10x10 Seats Adaptive Dynamics Traffic sign Meridian Privacy glass Lane Assist 360 Surround Cam Keyless entry Parking Pack InControl InRemote 20“ propeller

Return to “Members Gallery”