She's looking good!

Post pictures of your Jaguar XE here
BRC

Re: She's looking good!

Post by BRC » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:38 pm

PhilB wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:27 pm
Those look like the black Radiance alloys that were an option previously (not on the current configurator).
A proper Jag wheel. Interesting that and well worth noting. Saw some silver Radiance a shortwhile ago but didn't realise they could also be supplied in black. I know the day is coming when I'm going to bite the bullet and change my wheels and these are now contenders.
XE Portfolio as a daily driver and Z4 because I still can!

lryder

Post by lryder » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:58 am

BRC, Phil B has it right! Black Radiance. They are a 15 spoke gloss black with a machined "Star". Although the machined star is very different. It has very light lines through it and also shined. Very hard to explain. They just are awesome on white and bring out the chrome. I am super happy.

BrucetheQuail, your car is AWESOME! Love the look! Funny I wish my grill was actually chrome. I just love it all, black, chrome and white! Your red is smashing!
Lisa
2017 White Jaguar XE 20d AWD Cold weather package, sunroof, parking assist, tinted windows, tan leather interior.

BruceTheQuail

Post by BruceTheQuail » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:24 am

Thanks, but funnily enough I recently bought my daughter a Mazda2 GT (lol!) in their white and have been tarting it all up with black bits like yours! Black and white looks great IMO but the silver in your wheels ties in the chrome nicely.

Our 2020 XE will be the same colour as the current one, but it is now called Firenze Red. I had to get the F Type in IRR as well, perfect for my mid life crisis.
2020 XE P300 HSE R-dynamic in Firenze lotsa goodies incl RWD!
Daily driver - F Type V6 S in IRR with many chav accoutrements
Gone but still loved - 2016 XE 25T R-sport in IRR

pauljobr

Post by pauljobr » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:38 am

The Radiance Alloys, in black with the star highlight are fantastic, I bought a set for my last black XE and have them now on my Corris Grey and they still look good.
R-Sport 300, Corris Grey, Jet / Light Oyster.

Previous: R-Sport 180 Auto, Ultimate Black.

Return to “Members Gallery”