Jaguar XE Forum banner

Collected today -oh what a car!!

8K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Mikeyhc1 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
Cheers spritely, I'm overjoyed, took it for a run out around sussex, about 65 miles in the sun at 15mpg😻😻, and no I didn't drive it, like I stole it!🤥, the ride, steering, agility and performance was way above my expectations,
I had it ceramic coated to keep that deep blue looking deep for longer. All the gadgets are all working, and got a lot of the German branded drivers Passing by did a double take 😮😮, I now know why owners are so passionate about their XE's on here, glad I'm one of them now! :lol:

#4 ·
Congractuations @Mitchbitch. Enjoy it. I'm still waiting for my P250 S but the way you talk about it heightens my expectations :)

#5 ·
Looks stunning...and I'm with you on the head turning, i have only had mine two weeks and had so many nice comments about colour and shape . I'm sure I would have not had the same had it been Audi or BMW!

I can't believe I have become so attached to mine so quickly! I love them...

#6 ·
The Cat looks fantastic, love the colour. Enjoy the drive

#7 ·
Mitchbitch,
So glad you enjoyed your 65 mile trip - you will never tire of the looks/performance/handling etc. I could go on, but I will say that mine is the first Jag I have ever driven, and it is the best vehicle I have ever driven bar none. There is so much sheer enjoyment, and involvement every time you drive. Look out for the crick in the neck you will get from looking back at her every time it is parked. Lol. :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

#9 ·
Have had mine just over 1.5 years. Always puts a smile on your face. Looks better than most German cars and the suspension is top class. Auto box is great compared to my previous cars and so economical even when given some welly. I agree with the comment about a sore neck. Going in for first service shortly and I have had no problems at all.
Enjoy your Jag!

#11 ·
Really nice especially in the caesium blue.
I was having a good look at a Mk2 in the showroom the other day and they have done a really good job.
When you catch the kid who painted over your reg plates I hope you give him a good shoeing.
:D

#13 ·
ok that's it! I'm just having to get one. The subtle differences between mine and yours wow! Please put up more pics.

#14 ·
#16 ·
That is really nice looking colour indeed. Such a well designed car really needs to be in colour, monochrome just does not do it enough justice. I congratulate you on a really nice choice of chromed finish. Just shows in how many different ways the car can be configured.
Enjoy the car m8, it really is a stunning combo of looks and driveability.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.