Tempest Grey XE S

Post pictures of your Jaguar XE here
Post Reply
Tempest XE S
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:52 pm
Location: UK

Tempest Grey XE S

Post by Tempest XE S » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:41 pm

Recently bought myself an approved used Jaguar XE S, and loving every minute of it so far. The perfect mix of practicality, class and performance in my opinion. One or two issues which unfortunately I'm going to need to sort myself but on the whole I'm really pleased.

I've a few plans for subtle touches to tweak certain aspects (such as wheel spacers, black out rear jaguar badge, possible pulley/remap upgrade etc) but this will be well down the road and after expiry of the warranty as I wouldn't want to endanger that. So, for the moment at least, I'll be leaving her just as she is.

InkedIMG_2034 - Edit_LI.jpg

InkedIMG_2033 - Edit_LI.jpg

Jaguar XE-S / 3.0L Supercharged V6 335 BHP / Tempest Grey / 20" Propeller alloys / Black Pack

To come: Ceramic paint coating, chip re-map to 404 BHP, spacers, badge black out

Tempest XE S
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:52 pm
Location: UK

Re: Tempest Grey XE S

Post by Tempest XE S » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:48 pm

And another for good measure.

InkedJag XE 3_LI.jpg

Jaguar XE-S / 3.0L Supercharged V6 335 BHP / Tempest Grey / 20" Propeller alloys / Black Pack

To come: Ceramic paint coating, chip re-map to 404 BHP, spacers, badge black out

User avatar
RalphieM
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:46 pm
Location: North London

Re: Tempest Grey XE S

Post by RalphieM » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:04 pm

Sooooooooo Nice, one of my favourite colours (can I just glimpse red leather interior as well ?)
Thumbs up to your future plans of spacers, pulley/remap and badge black out, otherwise leave as Jaguar intended.
MY18 Dark Sapphire R-Sport 250, Black Pack, Heated Screen, Heated Steering Wheel, Dual Screen ICT Pro, TFT Cluster, Meridian surround sound,19" Sparkle Silver 5071's, Ebony/Light Oyster, Adaptive & Configurable dynamics.

BruceTheQuail
Posts: 329
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:39 am
Location: Gold Coast

Re: Tempest Grey XE S

Post by BruceTheQuail » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:29 pm

Very nice. I have driven the S a number of times on the Jag track days, it feels so well balanced you couldnt get it off the track if you tried. Have done the same mods to my daily (in the end went for forged wheels instead of spacers) and very happy with the results.
2020 XE P300 HSE R-dynamic in Firenze lotsa goodies incl RWD!
Daily driver - F Type V6 S in IRR with many chav accoutrements, pulley and tune
Gone but still loved - 2016 XE 25T R-sport in IRR

Beatleboy
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:30 pm
Location: Liverpool

Re: Tempest Grey XE S

Post by Beatleboy » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:04 pm

Lovely car , did you purchase it from Hatfields Liverpool , seem to recognise the photos.

Tempest XE S
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:52 pm
Location: UK

Re: Tempest Grey XE S

Post by Tempest XE S » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:50 pm

RalphieM wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:04 pm
Sooooooooo Nice, one of my favourite colours (can I just glimpse red leather interior as well ?)
Thumbs up to your future plans of spacers, pulley/remap and badge black out, otherwise leave as Jaguar intended.
Thanks very much. I’m doing my best to make any changes as subtle as possible :D And no red interior, ebony throughout.
Last edited by Tempest XE S on Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jaguar XE-S / 3.0L Supercharged V6 335 BHP / Tempest Grey / 20" Propeller alloys / Black Pack

To come: Ceramic paint coating, chip re-map to 404 BHP, spacers, badge black out

Tempest XE S
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:52 pm
Location: UK

Re: Tempest Grey XE S

Post by Tempest XE S » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:51 pm

BruceTheQuail wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:29 pm
Very nice. I have driven the S a number of times on the Jag track days, it feels so well balanced you couldnt get it off the track if you tried. Have done the same mods to my daily (in the end went for forged wheels instead of spacers) and very happy with the results.
Glad to hear the spacers have worked well. And completely agree on the balance of the S, haven't had an opportunity to try it out "properly" yet but even when easing up you can feel how comfortable it is at speed and around corners. An absolute pleasure to drive.
Jaguar XE-S / 3.0L Supercharged V6 335 BHP / Tempest Grey / 20" Propeller alloys / Black Pack

To come: Ceramic paint coating, chip re-map to 404 BHP, spacers, badge black out

User avatar
RalphieM
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:46 pm
Location: North London

Re: Tempest Grey XE S

Post by RalphieM » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:29 pm

Tempest XE S wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:50 pm
RalphieM wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:04 pm
Sooooooooo Nice, one of my favourite colours (can I just glimpse red leather interior as well ?)
Thumbs up to your future plans of spacers, pulley/remap and badge black out, otherwise leave as Jaguar intended.
Thanks very much. I’m doing my best to make any changes as subtle as possible :D And no red interior, ebony throughout.
Must be the light playing tricks, OR the fact that I am colour blind :(
MY18 Dark Sapphire R-Sport 250, Black Pack, Heated Screen, Heated Steering Wheel, Dual Screen ICT Pro, TFT Cluster, Meridian surround sound,19" Sparkle Silver 5071's, Ebony/Light Oyster, Adaptive & Configurable dynamics.

Post Reply