Jaguar XE Forum banner

New Reims Edition

9K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  PaulTolga 
#1 ·
Hi all

Picked up the car on Thursday and not driven much. Planned to take pics this weekend by weather ruined it so all I have are the two quick snaps I took when I got it

Other than loving the way it drives and handles all I can say is that it's very blue!

Pete Car Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Plant

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Oh and I'd be interested in saying hi to anyone else that blagged a Reims edition!

#7 ·
My salesman tried selling me a Reims Edition back in February but there weren't enough toys in it for me and he said there were no options available for it - don't know if that's correct? But that's how I ended up with my R-Dynamic HSE.

I do love the look of the Reims though, definitely catches the eye :D

#11 ·
I do like the exterior looks of this limited edition very much. That colour is quite something.

Sadly, the interior is only black with the 'part-analogue' instrument cluster. Horrible. A shame no upgrades were allowed.
Some were available at 2 years old and more £35k, which is bonkers. I'm sure they will be collectable in years to come, which explains the dealer optimism.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.