PDF of Ingenium Diesel

Faults and Technical chat for the Jaguar XE
glcohen

Re: PDF of Ingenium Diesel

Post by glcohen » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:25 am

This is a mystery similar to the origin of PhilB's pdf regarding the unlock for the handbrake. Both your Ingenium pdf and PhilB's document look to be official JLR publications suggesting that there is another source of technical information other than Topix. I wonder if any other members of the forum know anything about this source ?
XE 2.0 Prestige 20T Auto (MY 2017) , Rhodium Silver with Oyster interior, Gloss figured ebony veneer, Split rear Seat, Park Assist and surround camera pack, Power fold and dimming mirrors, Space saver spare wheel.

Vespa

Post by Vespa » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:42 pm

I honestly cannot remember where that Pdf came from. I have Pdf of wheels and tyres and a link to a video of resetting the service data. There are one or two other items that at present I am unable to locate in my computer files. I have a habit of downloading to a file and putting it in something related and being unable to find it again easily. My railway interest files are enormous and sometimes I find car related in there. No idea how some items get there.
180 diesel XE R Sport, with many extras :D

PhilB

Post by PhilB » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:56 pm

glcohen wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:25 am
This is a mystery similar to the origin of PhilB's pdf regarding the unlock for the handbrake. Both your Ingenium pdf and PhilB's document look to be official JLR publications suggesting that there is another source of technical information other than Topix. I wonder if any other members of the forum know anything about this source ?
Not me I'm afraid.
It might be the other Phil.
:D
The link to the docs on the V6 was definitely posted before well over a year ago if not longer as I remember posting about the "horn" thing on the back of the engine that transmits growly noises back at the cabin.
I think it was in the "sewing machine noise" thread,
I can't remember who it was but I suspect they had an "in" to technical docs.
Ssssssh!!!
8-)
Current: XE S 380, Storm grey Pics Black venoms/black pack, 18 ways, BSM, 40/20/40, ICTPro 380, parking pack, spare wheel.
Previous: 2015 XE S 340, British Racing Green.

glcohen

Post by glcohen » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:32 pm

Sorry - it was Phil not PhilB !
XE 2.0 Prestige 20T Auto (MY 2017) , Rhodium Silver with Oyster interior, Gloss figured ebony veneer, Split rear Seat, Park Assist and surround camera pack, Power fold and dimming mirrors, Space saver spare wheel.

Return to “Faults & Technical”