Detailing and Cleaning

Forum suggestions, help and advice.
McK

Detailing and Cleaning

Post by McK » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:29 pm

Can I make a quick request to the site admins to add a detailing and cleaning section so people can share tips, pics, products used, link's for product's etc etc

Thanks in advance
Karl
2016 3.0 XE S, Italian Racing Red, 20" Rims, 14 Way Heated Leather Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Heated Front Screen and Me Loooooooooving every second driving the beast ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

PhilB

Re: Detailing and Cleaning

Post by PhilB » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:12 pm

You could start a thread in "Interior and exterior cosmetics" entitled "car cleaning products" or similar.
That way we will get the info without it turning into another "Gallery".
I'll ask Rob to make it a sticky so it's readily available.
:D
2019 Evoque P300 HSE, Carpathian Grey.
2017 XE S 380, Carpathian grey.
2015 XE S 340, British Racing Green.

McK

Re: Detailing and Cleaning

Post by McK » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:26 pm

PhilB wrote: โ†‘
Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:12 pm
You could start a thread in "Interior and exterior cosmetics" entitled "car cleaning products" or similar.
That way we will get the info without it turning into another "Gallery".
I'll ask Rob to make it a sticky so it's readily available.
:D
Thanks PhilB,

It was just a thought because nearly every forum out there has a detailing section, it's not just for people to post pics of shiny car's but more the processes, product's etc to get their cars shiny.

I'm not a detailer and i have no ties to any of them but the help and tips I get from other forum's when detailing my car has been as useful to me as the info/help I receive from you guys on here.

Thanks again mate
Regards
Karl
2016 3.0 XE S, Italian Racing Red, 20" Rims, 14 Way Heated Leather Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Heated Front Screen and Me Loooooooooving every second driving the beast ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜