XE Cup Holder Covers

Buy and Sell from other members.
JagFI
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:01 am
Location: Finland

Re: XE Cup Holder Covers

Post by JagFI » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:41 am

JagFI wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:08 pm
First ones in Finland.
Easy to buy, excellent quality.
Very fast delivery!

Thanks
I saved the cup holder covers when changing the car... Now in F-pace.
Now: MY 2017 F-Pace 20d AWD R-sport, Polaris White, black R-sport pack, winter pack, Business pack, HUD, LED, Sliding panoramic roof, Incontrol Pro, 20" 5-split with studded winter + 20" 5-spoke black
Had: MY2016 XE E-Performance Pure


Jag123
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:29 pm
Location: Belfast

Re: XE Cup Holder Covers

Post by Jag123 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:44 am

I just received these premium cup holders with the leaper design and have to say I was really impressed with the look and more importantly the feel of the products. They are thicker and weightier than I imagined and are obviously professionally made. I would have no hesitation in recommending them as the transaction was quick and painless - two days. Thanks a million and keep up the good work.


mdem
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:29 am
Location: Blackburn, Victoria, Australia

Re: XE Cup Holder Covers

Post by mdem » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:49 am

Arrived here in Melbourne Australia in record time. Thanks Mike. We’re very happy with them. Much better looking than the bare openings and the leaper etching looks great. Merry Christmas!!
2017 XE S, Dark Sapphire, Propellor wheels, Adaptive cruise control, sunroof, climate seats, ICT Pro.


User avatar
147daytona
Posts: 620
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:50 pm
Location: Lowestoft, UK

Re: XE Cup Holder Covers

Post by 147daytona » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:11 am

I keep my keys in my pocket but also have a keyring and other keys attached which would scratch those covers and rattle like crazy.
The cover looks good though :)
MY17 240 R-Sport, IRR, Black Pack, Park Pack, Cold Climate Pack, 19" Twin 5 Spokes, Jet/Red Interior, 10 Way + Lumbar, Split Rear Seat, ICT Pro, Illuminated Tread Plates, Configurable Mood Lighting, Alloy Paddles & Pedals, Homelink, Spare Wheel.


Darkknight
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:26 am
Location: Singapore

Re: XE Cup Holder Covers

Post by Darkknight » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:48 am

mdem wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:49 am
Arrived here in Melbourne Australia in record time. Thanks Mike. We’re very happy with them. Much better looking than the bare openings and the leaper etching looks great. Merry Christmas!!
Don't the newer versions come with retractable cup cover?


User avatar
PhilB
Posts: 4460
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:57 pm
Location: South Buckinghamshire

Re: XE Cup Holder Covers

Post by PhilB » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:08 am

Darkknight wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:48 am
Don't the newer versions come with retractable cup cover?
Yes, My 18's do.
But probably the majority of members don't have the sliding lid.
Current: XE S 380, Storm grey Pics Black venoms/black pack, 18 ways, BSM, 40/20/40, ICTPro 380, parking pack, spare wheel.
Previous: 2015 XE S 340, British Racing Green.


Darkknight
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:26 am
Location: Singapore

Re: XE Cup Holder Covers

Post by Darkknight » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:14 pm

PhilB wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:08 am
Darkknight wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:48 am
Don't the newer versions come with retractable cup cover?
Yes, My 18's do.
But probably the majority of members don't have the sliding lid.
I bought mine in 2018 but the manufacture was MY17. It is a petrol ingenium engine, comes with 18" wheels and yes, the retractable lid.


User avatar
PhilB
Posts: 4460
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:57 pm
Location: South Buckinghamshire

Re: XE Cup Holder Covers

Post by PhilB » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:19 pm

Darkknight wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:14 pm
I bought mine in 2018 but the manufacture was MY17. It is a petrol ingenium engine, comes with 18" wheels and yes, the retractable lid.
Anything manufactured after the end of February 2017 was classed as a Model Year 18.
The model year (MY) is normally one year later than the actual year it was made.
Strange I know and it can get confusing but that's the way it is.
:D
Current: XE S 380, Storm grey Pics Black venoms/black pack, 18 ways, BSM, 40/20/40, ICTPro 380, parking pack, spare wheel.
Previous: 2015 XE S 340, British Racing Green.


Darkknight
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:26 am
Location: Singapore

Re: XE Cup Holder Covers

Post by Darkknight » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:24 pm

PhilB wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:19 pm
Darkknight wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:14 pm
I bought mine in 2018 but the manufacture was MY17. It is a petrol ingenium engine, comes with 18" wheels and yes, the retractable lid.
Anything manufactured after the end of February 2017 was classed as a Model Year 18.
The model year (MY) is normally one year later than the actual year it was made.
Strange I know and it can get confusing but that's the way it is.
:D
That is strange indeed and I'm grateful for the info.


User avatar
KevinInSuffolkUK
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:09 pm
Location: Suffolk, UK

Re: XE Cup Holder Covers

Post by KevinInSuffolkUK » Sat May 05, 2018 7:14 pm

That seems kind of odd; they've only just announced the MY19 press pack and changed the online configurator. Would they not just fulfill all the MY18 orders and then start making the MY19 after that?
MY18, Narvic Black, Latte/Light Oyster, Prestige Auto Petrol 200PS
Parking Pack, 10way electric seats, 4 way lumbar, Gloss Figured Ebony Veneer, 40/20/40, premium mats


Post Reply

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”