Jaguar XE Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternative exhaust tips.

155K views 468 replies 131 participants last post by  PhilB 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I'm the manager of a machine shop which has its own anodising plant.
I have made these exhaust tips from billet Aluminium & Anodised black with a PTFE coating to make cleaning them alot easier.
They are secured on with 2 grub screws which are underneath the tailpipe & can not be seen, these will be supplied along with an Allen key for fitting.
If there's enough interest i will get a batch made up (need at least 5 people) to make it worth while, they will be £60 + £5 postage.
PM me if your interested,

Regards
Leigh

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I will get a pic later.
They just slide over the original pipes & are secured with two grub screws.

#4 ·
Couple of pics as requested

Attachments

#5 ·
Ohh nice!

I'm not sure if the relative sizes of the tail pipes on the diesel 180 and the petrol 240 but if they fit my 240 is like some!

Pete

#6 ·
If you can get hold of a vernier caliper & measure them i will make a pair.
Mine were different sizes, the left being slightly smaller than the right.

If anyone on here with a petrol XE has a vernier & wouldn't mind measuring them that would be great !

#8 ·
Spark, you have PM

#9 ·
Thank you
The tail pipes look fantastic and compliment a white car with a black pack. Your car has the same colour scheme as the one that I have ordered.
We had to think long and hard as regards the wheels, but now that I have seen yours I am pleased we went for the venoms.

#11 ·
Spark, haven't received a PM?

#13 ·
Got it, thanks.

#16 ·
Thanks Spark, glad your pleased with them.

#17 ·
Spark said:
I ordered a set of these black tail pipes yesterday and they were delivered today.

They are very substantial and well finished. A perfect addition to compliment the black pack.

All I need now is an XE to put them on, roll on 14th of October.
Any chance of some pics of the car Spark ;)

#19 ·
MeMySelf said:
Ordered the exhaust tips last friday, today theu arrived in Holland. Now waiting on my XE next month.

Many thanks Leigh!!
I'm glad they have arrived & your pleased with them. Have you got a delivery date yet?

#21 ·
If you PM me your address I will get you an accurate price for posting. I have shipped a pair to Holland & it cost £18 for tracked & signed & took around 3/4 days to get there.

#22 ·
I ordered tha tail pipes as well, thanks for the good service Llowen!
Went to the dealer, but since I've ordered the 160 Pk Diesel Performance, the exhaust tips of this model is behind the bumper.
So I can't use the exhaust tips.
Si if someone in the Netherlands is interested, please let me know ;-)

#23 ·
Quick update, I now have tailpipes for the petrol 240ps model, pics coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.