Exhaust tailpipes XE & XE-S

Buy and Sell from other members.
Llowen

Exhaust tailpipes XE & XE-S

Post by Llowen » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:27 pm

For sale, XE tailpipes, suitable for 180 diesel & 240 petrol. Available in Black Anodised Aluminium, £65 including postage & packaging. Mirror Polished Aluminium, £85 including postage & packaging.

Also available for the XE-S in Black Anodised Aluminium, £75 including postage & packaging.

Outside the UK please get in touch for a price for postage.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1304

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

R Sport 180 Auto, Glacier White, 19" Venoms silver/diamond turned, Privacy Glass, Pan roof, Black pack, Cold climate pack, Memory pack, Parking pack, Blind spot monitoring, Keyless entry, 10x10 seats. BLACK TAILPIPES. XK Dynamic R fully loaded.

liebherr

Re: Exhaust tailpipes XE & XE-S

Post by liebherr » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:10 pm

Hi I would like to buy a pair of the black please for a 2015 180 r-sport can you give me details of price with postage and how to pay
cheers Mark
Cheers
Mark

Llowen

Post by Llowen » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:38 pm

Looking good Wessex.

Mods, could you move Wessex's post to here please?
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1304&start=300
R Sport 180 Auto, Glacier White, 19" Venoms silver/diamond turned, Privacy Glass, Pan roof, Black pack, Cold climate pack, Memory pack, Parking pack, Blind spot monitoring, Keyless entry, 10x10 seats. BLACK TAILPIPES. XK Dynamic R fully loaded.

PhilB

Post by PhilB » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:54 pm

Llowen wrote:Looking good Wessex.

Mods, could you move Wessex's post to here please?
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1304&start=300
Done!
But don't ask me how but it worked!
:mrgreen:
MY20 RR Evoque P300 HSE.
2015 XE S 340, British Racing Green.
2017 XE S 380, Carpathian grey.

Llowen

Post by Llowen » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:56 pm

Cheers PhilB

liebherr

Post by liebherr » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:05 pm

if the car is half as good as these tailpipes i will be a happy man
Cheers
Mark

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:52 am

Hi, myself and my son really like the look of your black tail tips, whereas my wife prefers your mirror finish. Since democracy is out of the window in this household, we would like to order a set of mirror finish tail tips for our 2015 180PS Diesel, manual shift, Glacier White XE R-Sport.

Llowen

Post by Llowen » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:05 pm

Marcus wrote:Hi, myself and my son really like the look of your black tail tips, whereas my wife prefers your mirror finish. Since democracy is out of the window in this household, we would like to order a set of mirror finish tail tips for our 2015 180PS Diesel, manual shift, Glacier White XE R-Sport.

I have sent you a message with more details on & contact details.

Regards
Leigh

Cartman

Post by Cartman » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:37 pm

Hi
Do you have any of the black tail pipes for xe 2.0d?
Thanks

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:39 pm

Just received and fitted the exhaust tips - Flawless fabrication and finish. Very attentive responses from Leigh who went one better than me and convinced my wife that the lower priced Black tips would look better on our Glacier White XE with Black Pack...And he was right! Seeing them fitted, we both feel that the mirror finished versions would have been a bit too much Bling, whereas the black provides a very classy and sporty look, which is more in-keeping with the design of the car.

The tips where a good tight dry fit, and after applying a light smearing of copper-slip, these slid on nicely and could be adjusted to achieve a personalised preferred protrusion, then locked in place with the provided grub-screws and Allen-Key.

Can not fault the quality, price, simplicity to install and attentiveness from Leigh. As it was other forum members photos that convinced me that these where the right choice, here are some photos which will hopefully assist others in deciding.

Thanks Leigh for a fantastic innovative idea made which you have made available to all.

2.0D XE Black Tail Tips (4).JPG

2.0D XE Black Tail Tips (3).JPG

2.0D XE Black Tail Tips (2).JPG

2.0D XE Black Tail Tips (1).JPG

2.0D XE Black Tail Tips (0).JPG

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”