Exhaust tailpipes XE & XE-S

Buy and Sell from other members.
Briandoh

Re: Exhaust tailpipes XE & XE-S

Post by Briandoh » Tue May 15, 2018 10:16 am

Hi, I'm very interested in a pair of these in black. Are they available to fit MY17 25d RSport ??
TIA :?:
XE 25D AWD R Sport, Italian racing red, Black Pack, Privacy glass, and a load of other things I've not worked out yet :lol:

147daytona

Post by 147daytona » Tue May 15, 2018 2:15 pm

Briandoh wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 10:16 am
Hi, I'm very interested in a pair of these in black. Are they available to fit MY17 25d RSport ??
TIA :?:
Have a look under For Sale - Black Exhaust Tips. I have a pair for sale on there!
MY17 240 R-Sport, IRR, Black Pack, Park Pack, Cold Climate Pack, 19" Twin 5 Spokes, Jet/Red Interior, 10 Way + Lumbar, Split Rear Seat, ICT Pro, Illuminated Tread Plates, Configurable Mood Lighting, Alloy Paddles & Pedals, Homelink, Spare Wheel.

Smoggysteve

Post by Smoggysteve » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:21 pm

Hi.

New member here. I would like some of the chrome tips to go on my 20d 180. Is there any available anywhere?

TIA

Vespa

Post by Vespa » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:01 am

You can get two for a Skoda Yeti that fit perfect. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Skod ... :rk:1:pf:0 I bought these nearly 3 years back and they are still perfect. They are push fit and require careful setting up as once they are going on the pipes they grip and you need to get them positioned within the first inch or so before pushing home. I managed to push fit mine but some used gentle taps of a rubber hammer or a piece of wood and ordinary hammer. The seller is quick to deliver as well. Alternatively there is a member on here who makes some really nice ones but I am sorry I cannot remember who it was.
180 diesel XE R Sport, with many extras :D and working stop/start :lol: Made to work Feb 2019 by me

Vespa

Post by Vespa » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:17 am

I was being a thicko here as the first post on this thread is from Llowen who makes the exhaust tips if you wnat those. :oops: The Yeti ones are very good quality as well.
180 diesel XE R Sport, with many extras :D and working stop/start :lol: Made to work Feb 2019 by me

Smoggysteve

Post by Smoggysteve » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:34 am

Vespa wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:17 am
I was being a thicko here as the first post on this thread is from Llowen who makes the exhaust tips if you wnat those. :oops: The Yeti ones are very good quality as well.
Yeah. I wasn't sure if they still did as the thread goes back a few years. Some of the pics of them look fantastic and would be ideal if they are still available. I'll look at the Skoda ones as suggested too. Anything should be better than the bare stainless steel. This is the only criticism I have of the car the rest is just excellent. Only other thing I would ever really wish for would be the side skirt spoilers as the front of the rear wheel arch can look a bit plain without them. But I'd have to find some then get them sprayed up so the cost would just keep going up and up for a minor detail.

Vespa

Post by Vespa » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:46 am

I believe the latter are swines to fit. Even the bodyshops have trouble.

Llowen

Post by Llowen » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:05 am

Hi, I no longer make the polished aluminium ones as there was very little call for them. Your best bet would be the Yeti ones.
Regards,
Leigh
R Sport 180 Auto, Glacier White, 19" Venoms silver/diamond turned, Privacy Glass, Pan roof, Black pack, Cold climate pack, Memory pack, Parking pack, Blind spot monitoring, Keyless entry, 10x10 seats. BLACK TAILPIPES. XK Dynamic R fully loaded.

Vespa

Post by Vespa » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:09 pm

These are the Skoda Yeti version. Sorry but I cannot get the photo in the correct viewing mode.....

20181227_123628.jpg

Smoggysteve

Post by Smoggysteve » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:39 pm

@Llowen thanks for letting me know. It's a shame as the ones on previous posts look superb. I'll give the Yeti ones a go.

I saw a lovely XE today in Harrogate (few here but not as many as there are F-Pace , they are common as muck in these parts) black paintwork, tinted windows, black 19" alloys, black quad port exhaust. I should have took a pic but I was distracted by the Ferrari 488 parked not far away from it. And the blue Lambo Huracan. So many shiny cars to get envious of.

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”