Jaguar XE Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exhaust tailpipes XE & XE-S

44K views 86 replies 37 participants last post by  PhilB 
#1 ·
For sale, XE tailpipes, suitable for 180 diesel & 240 petrol. Available in Black Anodised Aluminium, £65 including postage & packaging. Mirror Polished Aluminium, £85 including postage & packaging.

Also available for the XE-S in Black Anodised Aluminium, £75 including postage & packaging.

Outside the UK please get in touch for a price for postage.
http://www.xeforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1304

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
#5 ·
Cheers PhilB

#7 ·
Hi, myself and my son really like the look of your black tail tips, whereas my wife prefers your mirror finish. Since democracy is out of the window in this household, we would like to order a set of mirror finish tail tips for our 2015 180PS Diesel, manual shift, Glacier White XE R-Sport.

#8 ·
Marcus said:
Hi, myself and my son really like the look of your black tail tips, whereas my wife prefers your mirror finish. Since democracy is out of the window in this household, we would like to order a set of mirror finish tail tips for our 2015 180PS Diesel, manual shift, Glacier White XE R-Sport.
I have sent you a message with more details on & contact details.

Regards
Leigh

#10 ·
Just received and fitted the exhaust tips - Flawless fabrication and finish. Very attentive responses from Leigh who went one better than me and convinced my wife that the lower priced Black tips would look better on our Glacier White XE with Black Pack...And he was right! Seeing them fitted, we both feel that the mirror finished versions would have been a bit too much Bling, whereas the black provides a very classy and sporty look, which is more in-keeping with the design of the car.

The tips where a good tight dry fit, and after applying a light smearing of copper-slip, these slid on nicely and could be adjusted to achieve a personalised preferred protrusion, then locked in place with the provided grub-screws and Allen-Key.

Can not fault the quality, price, simplicity to install and attentiveness from Leigh. As it was other forum members photos that convinced me that these where the right choice, here are some photos which will hopefully assist others in deciding.

Thanks Leigh for a fantastic innovative idea made which you have made available to all.

Attachments

#11 ·
Cartman said:
Hi
Do you have any of the black tail pipes for xe 2.0d?
Thanks
I will PM you more details.
Leigh

#12 ·
Marcus said:
Just received and fitted the exhaust tips - Flawless fabrication and finish. Very attentive responses from Leigh who went one better than me and convinced my wife that the lower priced Black tips would look better on our Glacier White XE with Black Pack...And he was right! Seeing them fitted, we both feel that the mirror finished versions would have been a bit too much Bling, whereas the black provides a very classy and sporty look, which is more in-keeping with the design of the car.

The tips where a good tight dry fit, and after applying a light smearing of copper-slip, these slid on nicely and could be adjusted to achieve a personalised preferred protrusion, then locked in place with the provided grub-screws and Allen-Key.

Can not fault the quality, price, simplicity to install and attentiveness from Leigh. As it was other forum members photos that convinced me that these where the right choice, here are some photos which will hopefully assist others in deciding.

Thanks Leigh for a fantastic innovative idea made which you have made available to all.
Thanks Marcus for a great review.
Leigh

#14 ·
DFC said:
Hi,

Interested in the black tail pipes too for R-Sport!

Could you send me purchase details?

Thanks!

Fraser
Hi Fraser,

I have sent you more details as requested

Regards
Leigh

#16 ·
Cartman said:
Hi
Did you get my PayPal payment?
Sorry for posting here, forum won't allow me to pm.
Regards
Hi,

I have sent you my details for contacting me via email.

Regards
Leigh

#18 ·
nickb said:
Llowen I would like to buy a pair of tips for my 2015 XE rsport 180. How can I pay? Paypal check etc? Kind Regards Nick . My email is

nickblease@hotmail.co.uk
Hi Nick

I've just emailed you the details

Regards
Leigh

#19 ·
Leigh
I am interested in getting the black exhaust tips for my XE RSport which I am expecting by the end of November. Are they still available from you?

#20 ·
Hi

If its a new build it will come with chrome tailpipes as standard & mine wont fit.
I am hoping to start producing sets for MY2017 very soon. I will update the post when i do.

regards
Leigh

#21 ·
Hi Leigh, I received the tailpipes well packed and they fit perfect on the existing pipes. Nice work !

#22 ·
Hi,

Interested in the Chrome for a MY16 XE R Sport 180PS. Could you send me details?

This is my first post so not sure if you will be able to PM me, scoltress@hotmail.com just in case.

Thanks,
Shaun

#23 ·
Treezy said:
Hi,

Interested in the Chrome for a MY16 XE R Sport 180PS. Could you send me details?

This is my first post so not sure if you will be able to PM me, scoltress@hotmail.com just in case.

Thanks,
Shaun
Hi Shaun,

I have sent you more details.

Regards
Leigh

#24 ·
Hi Leigh,

Picked up my vehicel yesterday so sent payment with a note added with my address on. Love the car already and really looking forward to the tailpipes.

Thanks,

Shaun

#26 ·
Ray123 said:
Hi, very new to forum, just bought 180 diesel portfolio and would like contact to buy exhaust tailpipe. Can anyone give me contact details?
Thank you. E mail for direct contact is glanheulog@hotmail.com
Hi Ray
I have emailed you more details.
Regards
Leigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.