Jaguar XE Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Exhaust Tips

11K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  147daytona 
#1 ·
I recently purchased a pair of Llowens Black Anodised Exhaust Tips to fit to my 2017 XE R-Sport but, after trial fitting them, decided I didn't like the look of the bigger tips on the car.

These are in great condition apart from one small scuff on the inward leading edge of one tip that I knocked over onto the concrete when fitting :cry:
I have touched this up with matt black paint to prevent corrosion and you won't be able to see it when they are fitted.

These will fit all XE's from MY17 on fitted with the OEM Jaguar chrome trims, as well as all XE-S's.

These cost me £100 but to recoup some of my outlay, I am asking £50 including the postage within the UK. If outside the UK, please contact me for the price of postage to your country.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
147daytona said:
These will fit all XE's from MY17 on fitted with the OEM Jaguar chrome trims, as well as all XE-S's.
Just a quick note on the XE S fitment.
These will fit the 340hp S but won't fit the My18 380hp S which has a bigger bore exhaust.

#4 ·
147daytona said:
Thanks for that Phil, I didn't realise that :roll:
Nor did I until I tried to fit a set to mine.
I had them on my previous one and bought a new set to fit to the new one.
Ooops.
:lol:

#10 ·
PhilB said:
Jack.K said:
Are these still available?
Good question.
@ 147daytona, If they aren't for sale anymore then please say so and I'll close this one down.
Sorry, these are sold. I should have said so a long time ago but it totally skipped my mind :roll:

#14 ·
Soleman88 said:
Hello Mate, can I ask where you bought these from? Or if you still have them available to buy? I have bought a 2016 XE S, do you also know what size will fit over the original stock tips?

Cheers

Soleman

147daytona said:
I recently purchased a pair of Llowens Black Anodised Exhaust Tips to fit to my 2017 XE R-Sport but, after trial fitting them, decided I didn't like the look of the bigger tips on the car.

These are in great condition apart from one small scuff on the inward leading edge of one tip that I knocked over onto the concrete when fitting :cry:
I have touched this up with matt black paint to prevent corrosion and you won't be able to see it when they are fitted.

These cost me £100 but to recoup some of my outlay, I am asking £50 including the postage within the UK. If outside the UK, please contact me for the price of postage to your country.

Thanks for looking.
Sorry, I sold these a long time ago and have no idea where you can get something like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.