Jaguar XE Forum banner

Original XE Cup Holder Covers

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Kaikoura 
#1 ·
I have been asked by a member if I will make my covers again I have decided If there Is enough interest I will.... my covers are 2 pieces Plain Cover £21.45 or Engraved with leaper £28.95 both inc. UK P&P...…... I will need the interest of at least 10 people to go ahead with the Covers I will make 25 sets to start with Delivery will be approx.. 3/4 weeks if you are interested email mike.gurd3@tiscali.co.uk Hood Grille Automotive lighting Automotive design Automotive exterior

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I bought these from Mike a couple of years back and they are still going fine and look much better than the bare cup holder openings.

#4 ·
Manxe240 said:
I have been asked by a member if I will make my covers again I have decided If there Is enough interest I will.... my covers are 2 pieces Plain Cover £21.45 or Engraved with leaper £28.95 both inc. UK P&P...…... I will need the interest of at least 10 people to go ahead with the Covers I will make 25 sets to start with Delivery will be approx.. 3/4 weeks if you are interested email mike.gurd3@tiscali.co.ukIMG_0396 (2).JPG
I'm interested in a set. Also noticed in one of the example photos there's additional leather on the centre console? Is that a feature of the XE S? The second example (without leaper) has the normal black and silver plastic

#5 ·
Not sure what model it is looks like a manual gearbox to me it might be a F Pace as the covers fit both cars you are the first to show any interest so I will let you know

G
#6 ·
Manxe240 said:
Not sure what model it is looks like a manual gearbox to me it might be a F Pace as the covers fit both cars you are the first to show any interest so I will let you know
I can't believe the lack of interest as of today after so many wanted covers from the other guy and expressed interest in these in other posts. :oops:

G
#8 ·
There were quite a few expressing interest in the originals and I thought it may be doing a pre order system of getting hold of a set. Sadly it has a minimum order from suppliers and unless that amount can be filled then there is sadly no chance of getting any more as the initial outlay is too much. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.