Jaguar XE Forum banner

Few bits; Aluminium gear paddles, mats, red cover caps

3K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Redjags66 
#1 ·
I know, I know, I've finally registered just to sell my old bits. But whilst I haven't had time to contribute I do need to say thank you as this forum has really helped me and besides, I hate using EBay.

Long story short; Purchased a new xe in 2019, it had faulty wiring, I just wanted it fixed but the dealer after 12months and 10 visits gave up and admitted uneconomical to repair. Fortunately thanks to some bits I had seen here I had rejected at the 6months point. The front parking sensors telling me I was having a collision whilst I was driving at 70 on the motor way was the most interesting symptom but stereo didn't work and had a few other strange moments. It was a lovely car, guess I was just really unlucky. But Jag CRC were good (again had only contacted them because of what I saw on this forum). Took over a year for them to build me a new one because of covid but I cannot complain as I put a lot of miles on the old one whilst living with the faults, the financial agreement was very fair and the new my21 is a beautiful car with not a single issue several months in. Now I have some bits left over. Figure someone here might as well use them;

Aluminium gear paddles (have the original invoice if you want to see it). £100. Used for 2 years but in good condition.

My21 floor mats (came with car but I had the other premium ones). Never used. £40

Door mirror covers Firenze red (My19). Right one has a small scratch. £20 someone may want spares, I'd put black ones on the car when I scratched the right one

Can meet in Surrey or Hampshire or post if buyer pays postage. I've tried to look online and price fairly below what I can find. I'd rather these things got used than gathered dust.

PM me if interested and I can send photos. Can't work out how to load them.

Genuinely sorry I've not contributed, will try to find time to post photos of the new car (maybe after a wash)

See less See more
#2 ·
To add photos you need full edit page and at the bottom you will see Attachments. Click on there, you will see add files. Click on that and upload them from your files. I am not sure whether you need a number of posts first but you can try. I am sure PhilB will clarify the situation when he sees this post.

#10 ·
PM sent re: mats.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.