Standard ICT Sat Nav Updates

Audio, Navigation, Electronic Faults and Fixes
Deleted User 732

Re: Standard ICT Sat Nav Updates

Post by Deleted User 732 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 pm

John has the map update number in this post from a week or so back. That is the one I got. Just wait for the pound to get better against the Euro as it alters to suit exchange rates.

Milfordman wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:47 pm
Hi. New map out now 28.4.10727 and its only £97.00!

Regards John

PusserH
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:57 pm
Location: Renfrew

Re: Standard ICT Sat Nav Updates

Post by PusserH » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:46 pm

Vespa wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 pm
John has the map update number in this post from a week or so back. That is the one I got. Just wait for the pound to get better against the Euro as it alters to suit exchange rates.

Milfordman wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:47 pm
Hi. New map out now 28.4.10727 and its only £97.00!

Regards John
Same here, €108.54 circa £97
MY18 Corris Grey XE 3.0 S. Car number 41454.Image

Deleted User 732

Re: Standard ICT Sat Nav Updates

Post by Deleted User 732 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:51 pm

That maybe less tha I paid. Try Roubles :D

Sherlock Ohms
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:47 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Standard ICT Sat Nav Updates

Post by Sherlock Ohms » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:04 pm

Does anyone know if the rumoured October 2019 update is available?

I need to update but could wait a wee bit longer for a better version. Thanks
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.
Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

Deleted User 732

Re: Standard ICT Sat Nav Updates

Post by Deleted User 732 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:47 am

I have just downloaded it.

User avatar
Mike Rometer
Posts: 738
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:28 am
Location: N. Staffs

Re: Standard ICT Sat Nav Updates

Post by Mike Rometer » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:30 am

Vespa wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:47 am
I have just downloaded it.
Does it have the A556 link?
Jag No 3. 2 Litre petrol Prestige 200. Italian Racing Red. 65 plate

My other vehicle is coal fired. 8-) (very lo-tech)

User avatar
PhilB
Posts: 7212
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:57 pm
Location: South Buckinghamshire

Re: Standard ICT Sat Nav Updates

Post by PhilB » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:56 am

Still on the topic.................
I seem to recall the SD cards are dedicated to the vehicle?
Didn't we have a couple of posts of people buying aftermarket SD cards and failing to get them to work ?
Your thoughts on this ...........

https://www.fpaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4847
2019 Evoque P300 HSE MHEV, Carpathian Grey.
2017 XE S 380, Carpathian grey.
2015 XE S 340, British Racing Green.

Deleted User 732

Re: Standard ICT Sat Nav Updates

Post by Deleted User 732 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:28 am

Mike Rometer wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:30 am
Vespa wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:47 am
I have just downloaded it.
Does it have the A556 link?
I don't know I havent looked but I will try later to find out.

Luvlyjubbly
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:02 pm
Location: Northamptonshire

Re: Standard ICT Sat Nav Updates

Post by Luvlyjubbly » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:30 pm

PhilB wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:56 am
Still on the topic.................
I seem to recall the SD cards are dedicated to the vehicle?
Didn't we have a couple of posts of people buying aftermarket SD cards and failing to get them to work ?
Your thoughts on this ...........

https://www.fpaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4847
Yes, as I found out the hard way, the SD card is tied to the car via the VIN number. Jaguar can sell you a new one, but seem reluctant to programme a used one to your car. I luckily received mine when I contacted the retailer about its whereabouts!
MY17 163hp Prestige in Caesium Blue.

User avatar
PhilB
Posts: 7212
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:57 pm
Location: South Buckinghamshire

Re: Standard ICT Sat Nav Updates

Post by PhilB » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:05 pm

Luvlyjubbly wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:30 pm
Yes, as I found out the hard way, the SD card is tied to the car via the VIN number. Jaguar can sell you a new one, but seem reluctant to programme a used one to your car. I luckily received mine when I contacted the retailer about its whereabouts!
Thanks for that.
2019 Evoque P300 HSE MHEV, Carpathian Grey.
2017 XE S 380, Carpathian grey.
2015 XE S 340, British Racing Green.

Post Reply