Standard ICT Sat Nav Updates

Audio, Navigation, Electronic Faults and Fixes
DaveBl

Re: Standard ICT Sat Nav Updates

Post by DaveBl » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:28 pm

Thanks Vespa, sorry to hear your wife is having problems with her mobility, my son suffers with the same problem he has cerebal palsey and we have met with the same brick wall when it comes to getting help. A bit like trying to get infprmation out of Jaguar, they cant even tell me the latest version number.
Cheers Dave
163 Diesel Auto, Jaguar XE R-Sport, Fuji White, Rear Camera :) July 2017

Deleted User 732

Post by Deleted User 732 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:30 pm

Hello Dave and all. I can confirm that the new road toll bridge at Runcorn/Widnes is in the latest map update and the old bridge and railway bridge are also there so there is no confusion. I checked it out fully this morning zooming out on the screen to see the whole area when I was within a few hundred yards.
The updated version I have is Software version. JLRNL1C6EUHMEU 9 12 38 655421 28 4 10727 It shows the bridge as A533.

DaveBl

Post by DaveBl » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:36 pm

Hi Vespa, Thanks for that I will call in to the Dealership after the holidays and get this sorted. I can download that version but want to speak to someone at Hatfields and make them get their act together, sometimes I think they just can't be bothered. My last couple of cars have been BMW's and I have always found their customer service excellent but I can't say the same about Jaguar. You have been really helpful and I am very grateful to you. I hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas and a cracking New Year and the same to all on this forum.

DaveBl

Deleted User 732

Post by Deleted User 732 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:20 am

Have a Happy Chrismas to you and your family as well and to everyone on here. :D

j3bnl

Post by j3bnl » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:52 pm

Sherlock Ohms wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:56 pm
North of The Border you now get Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route & Queensferry Crossing.
Thanks that’s the confirmation of the roads I’d been waiting for.
Thanks for posting.
R Sport AWD Ultimate Black
Cold Climate Pack
Parking Pack
Space Saver Spare Wheel

DaveBl

Post by DaveBl » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:38 pm

Hi Vespa,
Got no joy from Main Dealer so bit the bullet and purchased the new map, just as you said the New Gateway Bridge is on the latest map version. So anyone in the Merseyside area who has been told the New Gateway Bridge and approach roads are not on the latest map version which is 28-4-10727 pay no attention they are on it, you too can have it for the princely sum of £97.

Thanks for your help Vespa.
Dave