Jaguar XE Forum banner

InControl App

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  notofdisdimension 
#1 ·
Hi, how do I reset my IC app? it says my car is associated, but has a message 'trying to remove this car' for over two weeks now, I have tried adding it back in, but it says already associated. I have deleted the app etc., also tried to delete the account, but it says it cant delete as there is a car associated just going round in circles, surely this cant that difficult to do?

#2 ·
What does the online version of Incontrol say?
https://incontrol.jaguar.com/jaguar-portal-owner-web/select

If you are having trouble with the app then delete the app from your phone and then reinstall it which can clear a lot of issues.

#3 ·
Hi Phil, have removed the app from mobby and pc 6 times, left it overnight etc., it says "VEHICLE REMOVAL IN PROGRESS: JAGUAR XE
Removal of vehicle has started, but is not yet complete." This is now 3rd week, I cant remove the car to delete the account and recreate it, as it says a vehicle already exist, I cant add my vehicle as it is in the process of removing.

#4 ·
I think the only thing you can do is to get in touch with customer services as it seems one thing is playing against the other.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.