Jaguar XE Forum banner

Are these wheels suitable?

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Dancess 
#1 ·
Hi,

I have a 2017 MY R Sport 180bhp fitted with staggered Star alloys but have noticed that they are starting to have the lacquer peeling and it was my intention to have them refurbished when I come to the UK but the travel restrictions have currently put a stop to that, now I have found here in France some wheels off an E Pace, photos attached, would they be suitable to fit?

Many thanks

Wheel Automotive tire Black Tread Hubcap

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Looking at the size moulded into the wheel, 8J x 18, 45CH (offset), I'm sure they would be fine.

My 20" front wheels are 8J x 20, 49CH which means those 18" wheels will stick out 4mm more compared to what I have, so no worries about strut clearance etc.

#3 ·
Thanks for that information, I thought that they would fit with a suitable tyre size. My only concern is that they may not be approved for the XE as here in France wheels and tyres have to be approved for a particular vehicle and these were not an option when the vehicle was new.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.