Greetings from Bournemouth

New to the Jaguar XE Forums? Introduce yourself here
MickJagger

Greetings from Bournemouth

Post by MickJagger » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:46 pm

New to the board, although I purchased my new HSE P250 XE back in June in Caeseum Blue.

Still very pleased with the car, dont see many down here yet and it still attracts some admiring glances.

Power is very good and smooth, steering and suspension are exceptional, and the build quality is superb. I went into the Dealer to probably buy a new XF but as the facelifted XE was due out I ordered the first one form the Dealership and was not disappointed. The interior is definately a step up from the previous one and is a pleasure to get into each day.

I have been a Jaguar owner since 2008 when I bought a 3.0L AWD X Type and drove it happily for many years. Then progressed to a 2.2 Diesel XF, which was a huge step up from the X Type, but I did miss the instant umph of the Petrol engine, plus the throat roar of the engine when you put your foot down.

XE certainly has made up for that in power and noise since I bought it, and the engine is more economical it seems (assuming I am driving sensibly) than either the X Type, or the XF.

Would definately recommend the XE for anyone delilberating about taking the plunge....
Jaguar XE HSE P250 - Caesium Blue

Stephen

Re: Greetings from Bournemouth

Post by Stephen » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:09 pm

Welcome to the forum, MickJagger, and thank you for your positive post.

I wish you many miles of trouble-free motoring in your new XE.
Coming: P250 S in Portofino Blue with Lt Oyster Windsor Lthr Seats with Ebony/Lt Oyster interior; 16-way electric dr mem fr seats; Style 1048 wheels; Gloss Ash Burr Veneer; Heated steering wheel; 380W Meridan System; Spare wheel; Rubber mats

spritely

Post by spritely » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:44 pm

A warm welcome from me too.
Mark
Corris Grey 180D R sport - loving it.

Colt

Post by Colt » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:05 pm

Hi and welcome. Had mine since March and still love to get in it for a drive. So refined. Only hiccup was a constantly running cooling fan which is common occurrence and needed a new water pump replaced under warranty 👍
XE R-Sport Santorini black 200ps petrol. Black pack, privacy rear windows, advanced park assist, heated screen, 10 way heated electric seats, power fold door mirrors. First mod black jack valve caps!! :lol:

Return to “Introductions”