All XEs invited to Jaguar Breakfast at Gaydon

New to the Jaguar XE Forums? Introduce yourself here
User avatar
bob_mcn
Posts: 704
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:31 am
Location: Near Chester, Cheshire, UK.

Re: All XEs invited to Jaguar Breakfast at Gaydon

Post by bob_mcn » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:53 am

Coffee to start, and nothing till i finish, focuses the mind. :lol:
Bob McN.
Oct'16 to Oct'18: Caesium Blue, Portfolio 240, MY2017, selection of addons.
Oct'18 onwards : Caldera Red, XE 300 Sport, MY2019, bigger selection of addons
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6930&start=20#p77545


User avatar
PhilB
Posts: 6299
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:57 pm
Location: South Buckinghamshire

Re: All XEs invited to Jaguar Breakfast at Gaydon

Post by PhilB » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:53 am

Bump.
Next Saturday 3rd August, normal meet at the museum.
I will be bringing my new toy to try and put some miles on it but will park at the back behind the Jaaaags so I don't contaminate your lovely motors.
Cafe opens 0915 apparently for the traditional bacon and egg sarnies.
:D
MY20 RR Evoque P300 HSE.
2015 XE S 340, British Racing Green.
2017 XE S 380, Carpathian grey.


User avatar
Vespa
Posts: 5330
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:50 am
Location: North West UK

Re: All XEs invited to Jaguar Breakfast at Gaydon

Post by Vespa » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:09 pm

PhilB wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:53 am
Bump.
Next Saturday 3rd August, normal meet at the museum.
I will be bringing my new toy to try and put some miles on it but will park at the back behind the Jaaaags so I don't contaminate your lovely motors.
Cafe opens 0915 apparently for the traditional bacon and egg sarnies.
:D
Are the coffee and sarnies free??? :lol:
Signed...... Tightus Arsedronicus
180 diesel XE R Sport, with many extras :D and working stop/start :lol: Made to work Feb 2019 by me


spritely
Posts: 374
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:16 pm
Location: Llanon/Wales

Re: All XEs invited to Jaguar Breakfast at Gaydon

Post by spritely » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:48 pm

Vespa wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:09 pm
PhilB wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:53 am
Bump.
Next Saturday 3rd August, normal meet at the museum.
I will be bringing my new toy to try and put some miles on it but will park at the back behind the Jaaaags so I don't contaminate your lovely motors.
Cafe opens 0915 apparently for the traditional bacon and egg sarnies.
:D
Are the coffee and sarnies free??? :lol:
Signed...... Tightus Arsedronicus
ROTFL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Corris Grey 180D R sport - loving it.


User avatar
Nevyn
Posts: 459
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: Northamptonshire

Re: All XEs invited to Jaguar Breakfast at Gaydon

Post by Nevyn » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:44 pm

Full English please
2016 180d Portfolio Auto. Ammonite Grey + Light Oyster. 19" Star 5 Twin-Spokes + lots of toys...
http://www.xeforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2888


User avatar
pauljobr
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:54 am
Location: Bedfordshire

Re: All XEs invited to Jaguar Breakfast at Gaydon

Post by pauljobr » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:33 pm

Nevyn wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:44 pm
Full English please
Ditto :D :D
R-Sport 300, Corris Grey, Jet / Light Oyster.

Previous: R-Sport 180 Auto, Ultimate Black.


User avatar
Mike Rometer
Posts: 629
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:28 am
Location: N. Staffs

Re: All XEs invited to Jaguar Breakfast at Gaydon

Post by Mike Rometer » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:21 pm

Not this month; or next unfortunately. Maybe Oct. :cry:
Jag No 3. 2 Litre petrol Prestige 200. Italian Racing Red. 65 plate

My other vehicle is coal fired. 8-) (very lo-tech)


User avatar
martind511
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:45 pm
Location: Swindon

Re: All XEs invited to Jaguar Breakfast at Gaydon

Post by martind511 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:12 pm

Hoping to be there this month.
MY 2019 Jaguar XE Landmark 25T - Santorini Black, Sunroof, 10 way electric seats, folding mirrors and split fold seats.
MY 2018 Jaguar XF Portfolio 20D Auto - Narvik Black, Tan interior, ventilated front seats, heated steering wheel (company car)


User avatar
Gojira
Posts: 329
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:41 pm
Location: Sandwell, West Midlands

Re: All XEs invited to Jaguar Breakfast at Gaydon

Post by Gojira » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:44 am

So, I mentioned that this was on to SWMBO - "Ooh, that sounds like a nice morning out!" was the reply! :lol:

I'll see some of you folks on Saturday, then....
A pre-facelift Portfolio 300, in Caesium Blue. With more toys than you can shake a stick at! :lol:


User avatar
Vespa
Posts: 5330
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:50 am
Location: North West UK

Re: All XEs invited to Jaguar Breakfast at Gaydon

Post by Vespa » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:39 pm

Vespa will be attending. Watch out for the "VESPA" sign. :D ;)

s-l1000.jpg

180 diesel XE R Sport, with many extras :D and working stop/start :lol: Made to work Feb 2019 by me


Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”