Jaguar XE Forum banner

New Owner to be

1K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  Anonymous 
G
#1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd introduce myself as I've been browsing this forum over the last few weeks, seems like a great place for all things XE!

I'm picking up my first Jaguar this coming week after I test drove one a few weeks ago and then have been weighing up what spec to go for. It's not been an easy choice but I've gone with the XE 250PS Landmark Edition in Santorini Black with ebony interior. There seems to be very few Landmark Editions on the road, which is part of what swayed me, combined with a few differences in spec; Meridian sound system & Privacy glass to name a few. I've also added a few extras on too; Cold Climate Pack, Park Assist Pack, 10-way adjustable seats and rear folding seats.

Can't wait to pick the car up, and I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions for you all once I've got settled in to it! And in the meantime I'll keep browsing everyone else's photos and posts!

#2 ·
Congratulations on your new XE, the Landmark looks the part with the old S body parts and the extra equipment looks good, I'm sure you'll be really happy with it.
I'm not sure of the name Landmark though, where did JLR dig that one up from?

G
#3 ·
Thanks, a few touches here and there that drew me to it definitely, and can't wait to get it now - counting down the hours! It's certainly a bit of an unusual name isn't it, i have to admit. Fortunately I bought it for the looks rather than the name of the model it is!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.