Hello!

New to the Jaguar XE Forums? Introduce yourself here
Bazzamf

Re: Hello!

Post by Bazzamf » Thu May 28, 2020 8:01 pm

The XE is the most impractical car I have had, but I love driving it. Like you, I also had a hatchback before this car and there are occasions when I wished the Jag had one. However, I do have split folding rear seats, so long items are not an issue, but big boxes can be a problem. You get used to it though. Just make sure you get one with folding rear seats.
Bazzamf - XE 200 Ingenium Portfolio in Santorini Black

mrb

Post by mrb » Thu May 28, 2020 8:12 pm

newjagguy wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 5:31 pm
Thats really handy thanks Jasper!! I'll keep my eyes peeled, can't wait to get test driving to make my mind up, so pleased they are offering heated windscreens on other brands, its quite useful on my current car
I agree with Jasper - mine was OV and came with virtually every extra except sun roof.
2017 MY R-Sport AWD XE with ACC, Configurable Dynamics, etc, etc. Previous Jags: XJ6 series 2, XJ X350, XFS Portfolio.

RoJo

Post by RoJo » Thu May 28, 2020 8:32 pm

Mine was OV and had a few extras too!
Currently a Caesium Blue 30T Portfolio :D
Previously a Corris grey 25D R-sport.

newjagguy

Post by newjagguy » Fri May 29, 2020 2:25 pm

I just had a look online and can see its roughly about the same size (in terms of litres) as a Ford fiesta.... which I feel like I could live with but I definitely need the split folding seats!

Also bizarre question for Diesel XE owners - do you notice a change in engine tone when the DPF is cleaning in this car? I only ask because my current car sounds like I've put a loud exhaust on while it cleans haha