H A FOX no more

All Jaguar XE related discussions
Domfow

H A FOX no more

Post by Domfow » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:37 am

Those who use the H A FOX Jaguar dealers will note the next time they visit the Inchcape name above the dealers door.
Inchcape have dropped the 'H A FOX' name from their Jaguar portfolio and the 'Hunters' name from their Land Rover portfolio to go with the group name 'Inchcape'.
Jaguar XE Portfolio 163ps manual Bluefire with Oyster leather, extras: xenon, reverse camera, heated screen, upgrade matts, dim mirrors

ColinR

Re: H A FOX no more

Post by ColinR » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:11 am

Well I'll be. Disappointed not to be told of the change as a long term customer. They send me enough other stuff. And I was only talking to them a couple of days ago.

bob_mcn

Post by bob_mcn » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:43 am

The E mails look exactly the same but say 'Inchcape' instead of 'H A Fox', but they did notify me of the change on the 16th Feb 2018, by E mail. I almost deleted it without even reading it. :oops:
Bob Mc.
Caesium Blue, Portfolio 240, MY2017, and a selection of addons. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3470

ColinR

Post by ColinR » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:41 pm

Maybe that's what I did. It wouldn't surprise me.

G7DCW

Post by G7DCW » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:46 pm

Was "Minster", then HA Fox, and now Inchcape. I had occasion to ring them last Friday, and the phone was answered as HA Fox, although the premises and the web site are now labelled Inchcape. Incidentally, the Inchape web site is slow and unhelpful compared with the previous HA Fox site.

I'm also told that the Preston HA Fox/Inchcape appears to be moving to a new site near to M6 J31A, and the roadside sign at that location says Jaguar and Land Rover. It will suit me better, so no complaints.
Petrol 240 Portfolio, Dark Sapphire.

147daytona

Post by 147daytona » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:46 pm

I got an email telling me of the change a couple of weeks ago but today had a text message reminding me my service is tomorrow and this came from HA FOX!
MY17 240 R-Sport, IRR, Black Pack, Park Pack, Cold Climate Pack, 19" Twin 5 Spokes, Jet/Red Interior, 10 Way + Lumbar, Split Rear Seat, ICT Pro, Illuminated Tread Plates, Configurable Mood Lighting, Alloy Paddles & Pedals, Homelink, Spare Wheel.

Bluefire65

Post by Bluefire65 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:28 pm

G7DCW wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:46 pm
I'm also told that the Preston HA Fox/Inchcape appears to be moving to a new site near to M6 J31A, and the roadside sign at that location says Jaguar and Land Rover. It will suit me better, so no complaints.
Yes, H A Fox/Inchcape Southampton are moving to the old Ford Factory at Eastleigh as a joint Jaguar/Land Rover site and Harwoods Chichester are also moving to a joint site, I am told.
Portfolio 240PS: Bluefire, Gloss black side vents and exhaust tips, Sienna Tan, 18" Star 5 spoke wheels, Surround Cameras plus bits and bobs. Now P/Xd for F-Pace

Domfow

Post by Domfow » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:23 pm

Bluefire65 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:28 pm
G7DCW wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:46 pm
Yes, H A Fox/Inchcape Southampton are moving to the old Ford Factory at Eastleigh as a joint Jaguar/Land Rover site and Harwoods Chichester are also moving to a joint site, I am told.
It's all part of the JLR dealer strategy. Dealer Groups were told by JLR you can have a joint site or 2 sites owned by the same dealer group in a town/city across the UK. This has led to old dealerships closing and some horse trading between the big dealer groups to allow only one of them to be representing a town or city.
Jaguar XE Portfolio 163ps manual Bluefire with Oyster leather, extras: xenon, reverse camera, heated screen, upgrade matts, dim mirrors

Return to “Main Jaguar XE chat”