XE To Be Included in Jaguar Fixed Price Service Scheme

All Jaguar XE related discussions
TonyR

XE To Be Included in Jaguar Fixed Price Service Scheme

Post by TonyR » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:58 am

Hi

You may recall my concern that the XE is not included in the Fixed Price Service Scheme for cars over 3 years old This lower pricing which also covers many consumables including brake pads, discs, brake fluid and wipers not only benefits Jaguar owners but also builds loyalty and thus business for the Jaguar Dealership Network.

Just to keep everyone updated I have sent several e.mails to Jaguar including Mr Glover the M.D. with many subsequent phone calls with the team at the Jaguar Customer Experience Centre.

Anyway I have received an e.mail stating :

"Whilst ‘100% Jaguar’ doesn’t currently include the Jaguar XE or indeed the current XF, I’m delighted to let you know that the development work required to add these 2 models is currently underway.

I can’t give you a precise date, but we plan to launch a range of fixed price service and maintenance jobs for both Jaguar XE and XF by the end of March this year. We very much look forward to welcoming you into one of our Retailers in due course to take advantage of the competitive prices on offer. Full details will be uploaded to the ‘Fixed Price Servicing’ section of the Jaguar website."

Hopefully therfor the XE will be included in the scheme from the end of March.

Renesis

Re: XE To Be Included in Jaguar Fixed Price Service Scheme

Post by Renesis » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:41 pm

That’s great news, I’m due a service which is my first in May.

This is something that has been niggling away ever since I purchased the car, it’s like the service prices seemed like a big secret.
XE-S MY15 340PS
Santorini Black, 20” Propellers, Black Pack, Pan Roof, ACC, HUD, Winter Pack, Lighting Pack,18 Way Seats.

Vespa

Post by Vespa » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:16 pm

Renesis wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:41 pm
That’s great news, I’m due a service which is my first in May.

This is something that has been niggling away ever since I purchased the car, it’s like the service prices seemed like a big secret.
I am hoping that the service prices are similar to those listed (or were) for other models. They compared with VW pricing for their services. I still have one service left on my "from new" plan so am more than keen to see what the prices will be and what commitment will be required ie number of services in the plan, and whether they could be transferred to another owner like the extra warranty.
180 diesel XE R Sport, with many extras :D

PaulC

Post by PaulC » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:03 pm

Vespa wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:16 pm
am more than keen to see what the prices will be and what commitment will be required ie number of services in the plan, and whether they could be transferred to another owner like the extra warranty.
Assuming the 100% Jaguar scheme continues along its current lines, there's no commitment, you just take it in for an "A" or "B" service, or for the listed jobs and pay the fixed fee, rather than whatever the dealership feels like charging you. :)
Jaguar XE S [380PS] |[Garage space for a new toy] | Aston Martin Vantage [510PS] | VW Golf GTI [150PS]

Vespa

Post by Vespa » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:45 pm

Ah, I see, individual prices. VW did that. There were always the odd extras though.
180 diesel XE R Sport, with many extras :D

Return to “Main Jaguar XE chat”