Jaguar Breakfast Meet

All Jaguar XE related discussions
Angie K

Re: Jaguar Breakfast Meet

Post by Angie K » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:03 pm

My first JBM-nice to put a few faces to the names. Museum was awesome. Will try the bacon sarnie next time!! Good run there and back, no holdups. M40 and M25. Average 38mpg but wasn't dawdling. Thanks to Ian for the photos including my Caesium blue R Sport.
R sport 25T(MY2018) petrol caesium blue. Sunroof. spare wheel. folding rear seats. 19" wheels. Pro screen. plenty more......

Rictus

Post by Rictus » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:26 pm

Thank you all for coming to the Jaguar Breakfast meet last Saturday. Your support is much appreciated and it is great to see the number of XEs on display increasing every month. :D

I would be happy to arrange an area for XEs to display together if given advance notice so feel free to organise yourselves and let me know.

The next meet will take place on Saturday 5th September and is a special event with extra input from Jaguar Heritage and the XJS Club - but all Jaguars especially XEs are very welcome!

Full details are available on the Jaguar Breakfast Club website: www.jaguarbreakfastclub.org.uk

Rictus

Post by Rictus » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:10 pm

The next Jaguar Breakfast Meet at the British Motor Museum on Saturday 5th September promises to be the biggest yet with over 400 tickets already sold...and there's still two weeks to go!

The grass will be covered with XJS’s to celebrate their 45th anniversary and amongst them will be a special display of rare models. Jaguar Heritage is also bringing out a range of unique XJS’s, some that have rarely been seen in public before
A display arena will feature well-known Jaguar commentator Bob Beecham explaining the history of the special XJS’s on show and also some of the other “notable” Jaguars that come along. If you are bringing something spectacular please let us know…

There will be a live band for entertainment, a “Loud Lunch” (we’ll keep you guessing about that one!), an assortment of trade stands, and the show will be in full swing all day – so this is not just a Breakfast Meet but a full day event. The café will open from 9am.

All XEs are very welcome to join the display - it's open to all Jaguar onwers :D
Tickets need to be booked in advance to satisfy Covid secure regulations for large events:

https://www.britishmotormuseum.co.uk/wh ... -at-gaydon

Gojira

Post by Gojira » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:25 pm

Rude words.... :o

A certain bearded idiot of some folk here's acquaintance has dropped a clanger :oops:

I've booked us for our first weekend away since before lockdown including that Saturday, and if I try and re-arrange it, I'm moderately sure SWMBO will arrange for me to visit the dentists :lol:

Mind you, I'm hoping to do more than a tankful of petrol's worth of driving over the trip, so I've got something to look forward to, anyway!

Hopefully I'll see folks in October :)
A pre-facelift Portfolio 300, in Caesium Blue. With more toys than you can shake a stick at! :lol:

Kaikoura

Post by Kaikoura » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:13 pm

Gojira wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:25 pm
Rude words.... :o

A certain bearded idiot of some folk here's acquaintance has dropped a clanger :oops:

I've booked us for our first weekend away since before lockdown including that Saturday, and if I try and re-arrange it, I'm moderately sure SWMBO will arrange for me to visit the dentists :lol:

Mind you, I'm hoping to do more than a tankful of petrol's worth of driving over the trip, so I've got something to look forward to, anyway!

Hopefully I'll see folks in October :)

Oh well, never mind, we will get over it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Richard Green

I know what's wrong and if I could find it I'd fix it.

2016 XE R-Sport - HJ16XES (Cat); 2004 XKR convertible - RG04XKR (Animal); 1975 Triumph TR6 - HPR30N (Rob)

pauljobr

Post by pauljobr » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:24 pm

I won't be at this one unfortunately, going to see family on the Saturday as going to a car show on Sunday nearby them.
Can't make it every time I guess.
R-Sport 300, Corris Grey, Jet / Light Oyster.
XKR, X100 4.2-s Copper Black, Ivory leather.

Previous:
R-Sport 180 Auto, Ultimate Black.

bob_mcn

Post by bob_mcn » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:01 pm

WELL! :lol:

I shall be there as all my trips on the bike have been cancelled now :cry: :cry:

Scotland will have to wait for next year. :(
Bob McN.
Oct'16 to Oct'18: Caesium Blue, Portfolio 240, MY2017, selection of addons.
Oct'18 onwards : Caldera Red, XE 300 Sport, MY2019, bigger selection of addons
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6930&start=20#p77545

phil-c

Post by phil-c » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:34 pm

Booked my ticket got a weekend pass :D
XE 2L Diesel [180] Portfolio

martind511

Post by martind511 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:18 pm

Booked so will be there.
MY 2019 Jaguar XE Landmark 25T - Santorini Black, Sunroof, 10 way electric seats, folding mirrors and split fold seats.
MY 2018 Jaguar XF Portfolio 20D Auto - Narvik Black, Tan interior, ventilated front seats, heated steering wheel (company car)

Kaikoura

Post by Kaikoura » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:29 pm

I am booked but not sure yet if I am going in the XE or XK. Decisions, decisions... :lol:
Richard Green

I know what's wrong and if I could find it I'd fix it.

2016 XE R-Sport - HJ16XES (Cat); 2004 XKR convertible - RG04XKR (Animal); 1975 Triumph TR6 - HPR30N (Rob)