The long wait

All Jaguar XE related discussions
Cabby
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:44 pm
Location: South London

Re: The long wait

Post by Cabby » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:14 pm

Jijosjag wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:11 pm
Looks great.. congratulations

What sort of discounts did you all get on your orders?
I was also told by my current dealer that they weren't giving discounts. However, I did find a deal online that I was happy with. Lets just say the discount was a high single digit % :)
Incoming - XE 250 R-Dynamic Black in Eiger Grey with Siena Tan interior, 19" Style 1050 alloys and a few toys
Gone, but not forgotten - XE 250 Portfolio in Corris Grey with Siena Tan

User avatar
147daytona
Posts: 1419
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:50 pm
Location: Lowestoft, UK

Re: The long wait

Post by 147daytona » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:50 pm

Cabby wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:14 pm
Jijosjag wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:11 pm
Looks great.. congratulations

What sort of discounts did you all get on your orders?
I was also told by my current dealer that they weren't giving discounts. However, I did find a deal online that I was happy with. Lets just say the discount was a high single digit % :)
Mine was in stock but unregistered and I got 27% 🤩
MY20 Carpathian Grey 300 R-Dynamic HSE AWD + loads of extras!
Previous, MY17 Italian Racing Red 240 R-Sport

Colt
Posts: 205
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: Midlands

Re: The long wait

Post by Colt » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:33 pm

There are no stock vehicles left anywhere according to my online chat today with guy salmon
2019 XE R-Sport Santorini black 200ps petrol. Black pack, privacy rear windows, Ebony headlining, 18” black alloys, advanced park assist, heated front screen, 12x12 way heated electric seats, heated power fold door mirrors. Spare wheel.

User avatar
billvega
Posts: 565
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:14 pm
Location: Essex

Re: The long wait

Post by billvega » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:43 am

My car is due ready end of Feb so obvioulsy a no brainer to register and collect after March 1st to get the 21 plate. Didn't want to wait that long but it is what it is. At least I will be amongst the first to have the 21 plate with privi XE :D
XE R Sport 180, MY18, Corris Grey, Black Pack/Venoms, Cold Climate, 40/20/40, Parking Pack, 10-Way Seats & 4-Way Lumbar.

greenbhoy
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:35 pm
Location: Glasgow

Re: The long wait

Post by greenbhoy » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:59 pm

I have ordered my first Jaguar. R-Dynamics S 250P in Santorini black with oyster leather and headlining and black exterior pack. I'm being quoted deliver (estimated) end Feb - Mid March

BOBCDP
Posts: 740
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:51 pm
Location: Vale of Glamorgan

Re: The long wait

Post by BOBCDP » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:31 pm

billvega wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:35 pm
Hmmm, I placed my order Yesterday and delivery date is stated as end of January. But I am waiting for a more definitive date.. hmmm bloddy hell, I don't want to wait that long! EDIT: I re read properly in that you have CHOSEN to wait for the 21 plate.

I also went for the P250 S R Dynamic, Carpathian Grey (£900 more :roll: ) added the full driver display and lower touch screen, Gloss black 19" wheels with red calipers, black pack, privacy glass but most importantly.. heated steering wheel :D Could not justify nearly 2k more for the 20" Propellas which I had my heart set on as they make you have adaptive dynamics with them as a pack :roll:

40.20.40 is standard now thank god and also the folding and heated wing mirrors.

By going with the S I removed all the stuff i didn't want from the SE like keyless bloody entry.. the thieves choice of car! Saved a fair bit that way.

Love that colour and totally agree with you about the heated steering wheel. Never had one before I got it on my 180D which also had heated windscreen and heated seats. I can do without the heated windscreen and seats, always nice to have of course but the heated wheel is definitely on my must have list.

Good to see that they have finally added 40.20.40 and folding mirrors as standard. I think heated mirrors have always been standard.
2020 - MY19 2018 R-Sport 30T AWD, Firenza, Adaptive Dynamics, Pano Roof, Touch Pro Dual, 40/20/40 Folding Seats. Heated s/wheel

2016- 2020 MY16 2015 R-Sport 180d, Auto, Yulong White,

bhavicp
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:35 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: The long wait

Post by bhavicp » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:47 pm

BOBCDP wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:31 pm
.

Good to see that they have finally added 40.20.40 and folding mirrors as standard. I think heated mirrors have always been standard.
I don't have heated mirrors on my 2019 :( - Always thought it was ridiculous that 40.20.40 did NOT come as standard these days with XEs
MY19 250PS R-Sport in White

JiggyJag
Posts: 932
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:00 pm
Location: Sunny South Wales

Re: The long wait

Post by JiggyJag » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:01 am

bhavicp wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:47 pm
BOBCDP wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:31 pm
.

Good to see that they have finally added 40.20.40 and folding mirrors as standard. I think heated mirrors have always been standard.
I don't have heated mirrors on my 2019 :( - Always thought it was ridiculous that 40.20.40 did NOT come as standard these days with XEs
I thought all the XE's had heated, electrically adjustable mirrors - power folding was an extra
Curr: MY20 E-Pace P200 Chequered Flag, Photon red
Prev: MY18 XE P250 Portfolio RWD, Loire blue / Oyster, folding mirrors
Prev: MY17 XE D180 Prestige Auto, Odyssey red / Latte, pano roof, folding mirrors

Mitchbitch
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 9:00 am
Location: Sussex

Re: The long wait

Post by Mitchbitch » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:54 am

Hi Jiggy Jag
My 2020 P250 s has electric mirrors and are heated, but not auto folding. I’m sure rear folding seats as standard is a good move from jag as it was a costly option for what it is. I want to change my car after the three years is up, so July 22, and hope that a hybrid arrives for the XE or equivalent.
MY20 XE P250s R Dynamic caesium blue

User avatar
billvega
Posts: 565
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:14 pm
Location: Essex

Re: The long wait

Post by billvega » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:06 am

JiggyJag wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:01 am
bhavicp wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:47 pm
BOBCDP wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:31 pm
.

Good to see that they have finally added 40.20.40 and folding mirrors as standard. I think heated mirrors have always been standard.
I don't have heated mirrors on my 2019 :( - Always thought it was ridiculous that 40.20.40 did NOT come as standard these days with XEs
I thought all the XE's had heated, electrically adjustable mirrors - power folding was an extra
Not heated, no.
XE R Sport 180, MY18, Corris Grey, Black Pack/Venoms, Cold Climate, 40/20/40, Parking Pack, 10-Way Seats & 4-Way Lumbar.

Post Reply