Clothing with Jaguar logo

The place to discuss everything else..
Angie K

Clothing with Jaguar logo

Post by Angie K » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:31 pm

Has anyone purchased clothing from "Wish" with the Jaguar logo?
The winter jackets with Jaguar logo look good but what is the quality like?
The blue colour would go a treat with my caesium blue XE!
R sport 25T(MY2018) petrol caesium blue. Sunroof. spare wheel. folding rear seats. 19" wheels. Pro screen. plenty more......

chrisjp

Re: Clothing with Jaguar logo

Post by chrisjp » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:53 pm

I'm a bit dubious about "Wish". Their stuff seems to be mailed direct from China and takes ages to arrive. You might also find that the logo reads "Jacuar" as it does on some cheap mudflaps.
I ordered some nitrile gloves from them and they arrived loose without any labels or boxes inside a padded bag - after about a month's wait. Also, I was then deluged with emails advertising their stuff - sometimes 2 or 3 times per day until I eventually found the way to unsubscribe. I won't be buying anything more from them.
Chris Phillips. Jaguar XE HSE 250PS Petrol MY20. Portofino Blue, Light Oyster, privacy glass, heated steering wheel, Meridian 825w, space saver spare wheel, folding rear seat, black pack, 16-way driver seat

Angie K

Post by Angie K » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:33 am

Thanks for your reply. I was dubious about Wish as all there goods seem to come from China. Will not be buying
R sport 25T(MY2018) petrol caesium blue. Sunroof. spare wheel. folding rear seats. 19" wheels. Pro screen. plenty more......

Zingiber

Post by Zingiber » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:20 pm

That's basically what Wish is, essentially like eBay but the sellers are all from China, Hong Kong etc.

The quality will vary depending on what and who you buy it from. It's not all junk from China, but there's a much higher chance.
MY2018 XE 25t R-Sport • Caesium Blue • Midnight Blue interior • InControl Touch Pro • 380w Meridian sound system.
It's got a CD player player player player player player