Menstrual Cycle

The place to discuss everything else..
Vespa

Re: Menstrual Cycle

Post by Vespa » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:22 am

Now I have all my journeys showing again. Will all the reps who use the JLR Incontrol take note and log off when you have finished doing/ fiddling your expenses please. :lol:
180 diesel XE R Sport, with many extras :D

BOBCDP

Post by BOBCDP » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:17 pm

Vespa wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:50 pm
moose wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:03 pm
Vespa, the latest IOS release is 12.3.1. My iPhone and the wife’s both run this release and they both pair without issues to my standard ICT in my 65 plate XE.

Also It works fine with the InControl app.

If you want messages to appear in ICT remember to change the Bluetooth settings for the cars connection on the phone to allow sharing of notifications.

Bob
Bob, imagine my surprise when I got my phone yesterday to find it is indeed 12.3.1 build. She did say it would be the latest when I was getting it. Nothing up front and £17 a month for 2 years with 2 Gb which is more than enough for me. :D
Vespa your car is the same age as mine. I have an iphone 6 and although it works fine as far as calls are concerned, I have never been able to get any messages up on the display. I know all the setting are correct and messages is not greyed out so no idea why it won't work. Not particularly bothered about it as I always have it set to "Do not disturb while driving" anyway, but I'll be interestested to know if you manage to anything up on yours.
MY16 2015 R-Sport 180d, Auto, Yulong White,

moose

Post by moose » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:30 pm

Bob

Just double check on your phone that in settings under Bluetooth, your cars connection (tap the i blob) ,that show notifications and sync contacts are on.

We both have iPhone se’s and messages come up in the car. It was also OK on my old iPhone 5.

Also make sure you are running the latest iOS.

You have probably got everything set correctly and it is some quirk of the car/phone.

Bob
R Sport 240ps Bluefire with Templar wheels. Parking pack, blind spot monitor, heated windscreen, folding mirrors, splash guards, privacy glass.

Vespa

Post by Vespa » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:41 pm

It's highly unlikely I will get messaged and if I do it will probably be an ad.
180 diesel XE R Sport, with many extras :D

BOBCDP

Post by BOBCDP » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:25 pm

moose wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:30 pm
Bob

Just double check on your phone that in settings under Bluetooth, your cars connection (tap the i blob) ,that show notifications and sync contacts are on.

We both have iPhone se’s and messages come up in the car. It was also OK on my old iPhone 5.

Also make sure you are running the latest iOS.

You have probably got everything set correctly and it is some quirk of the car/phone.

Bob
Hi Moose

Thanks for that. Not tried it for ages but just been out again to check. All the settings are correct on the phone. Messages is showing on the display with inbox lit as you can see. Just got someone to message me but nowt on the display . As you say probably a quirk.

IMG_1462.JPG

147daytona

Post by 147daytona » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:28 pm

Do you use your phone's default messaging app?
On my Samsung I receive messages if they come via the default app but not if they come through WhatsApp.
MY17 240 R-Sport, IRR, Black Pack, Park Pack, Cold Climate Pack, 19" Twin 5 Spokes, Jet/Red Interior, 10 Way + Lumbar, Split Rear Seat, ICT Pro, Illuminated Tread Plates, Configurable Mood Lighting, Alloy Paddles & Pedals, Homelink, Spare Wheel.

BOBCDP

Post by BOBCDP » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:37 pm

147daytona wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:28 pm
Do you use your phone's default messaging app?
On my Samsung I receive messages if they come via the default app but not if they come through WhatsApp.
Yep it’s just the normal iPhone messaging. Bit of a mystery why it doesn’t work but not really bothered about it as I am of the generation who often forget to take their phone with them and very few messages are that urgent anyway :D :D

BevC

Post by BevC » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:16 am

Try removing the phone and re-pairing the Bluetooth. I also make sure my mobile data is switched on so you can get both types of message with the iPhone.
Current MY2019 Corris Grey/Oyster Portfolio 180 Auto AWD
Previously MY2015 Polaris White/Ebony Prestige 163 Manual

BOBCDP

Post by BOBCDP » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:34 pm

BevC wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:16 am
Try removing the phone and re-pairing the Bluetooth. I also make sure my mobile data is switched on so you can get both types of message with the iPhone.
Thanks Bev. Gave it a try but still the same. My mobile data is permanently switched on but no iPhone messages or Whatsap appear. Not really worried and if that’s all that doesn’t work, I’m a happy bunny :D :D

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”