After a long wait she's finally here :cool:

Collected 22/7/16

See less See more
#7 ·
Great colour combination I really like your number plate :D :D

#9 ·
very nice car but for me this looks more stealth than ufo

#11 ·
Love the grey/black pack/black venoms combo, really mean & moody. Wish I'd gone for that myself - oh well, next time ;)

Will you be getting the black tailpipes from Llowen?

#21 ·
XES Owner said:
Hi Dan, Nice looking car, wheel colour sets it off.
Shame it's now unidentified even tho' it can't fly.
I see the "old man's" changed his car for a Discovery Sport !! Looks like it's the same colour as yours ?
Yeah it's a bit more practical than the XF, it's kaikoura stone with black pack. Almost the colour I. Ought my XE in

#22 ·
147daytona said:
Looks good Dan. What front splitters are they?
They're home made from that universal stuff, it was going to be a complete splitter but I didn't want screws all over the front and tape wouldn't hold the centre sooo they became corner splitters :p

#23 ·
#25 ·
Are you expecting a lot of snow this winter :lol:

Sorry, but in my eyes it looks a bit vulgar for a Jag but hey, it's your car, enjoy it :)

#26 ·
Wey hey, with that new extension I bet you've now got to be super careful approaching a kerb at the end of a parking bay to avoid grounding it !!
I also see the "old man's" replaced his Discovery Sport for a sister car to your XE.
Any reason for ditching It? I ask because I've picked up a new DS today and reading reports elsewhere, I'm beginning to wonder if I've made a big mistake !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.