Jaguar XE Forum banner

Jag Service Scheme

8K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  DannyOllis 
#1 ·
What are your thoughts on the service schemes Jag offer?

It's been mentioned that with my nearly new XE 2.0D 180 I can opt for 5 year service cover for £500(something).

I know these engines aren't hungry for services and are certainly not on the expensive side. Whats the consensus? It sounds like a good deal but I only do 8-10,000 miles a year.

Cheers,
Matt

#27 ·
Ian d said:
Is there a number to call regarding the service plan as I have a feeling I'm being mugged off. I get the usual, we're chasing it up and we're waiting back for confirmation etc.
The service plan is organised and administrated by EMaC and you can call them on 0330 099 6826

#28 ·
Very poor service from local Jag garage in Bristol. Nothing ever seems simple. They wouldn't carry out service to car due to damage to undertray which I am getting replaced. You have to wait at leat an hour before you can even talk to somebody, despite booking a time slot. In th health check report and video, there was nothing positive, even to the tiny swirl scratched to lower body panelling. The guy narrated the video in such a depressing manner it was enough to put Ronald McDonald in a bad mood, for the premium price, you'd expect a little more professionalism and co operation. All staff seemed extremely inexperienced and unhelpful. "Damage here" "Damage there" and the cars body work is in sublime condition! Very disappointing. I know they are obliged to tell you these things, but it doesn't exactly make you feel good about owning THEIR product, but are happy as Larry when selling it to you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.