Jaguar XE Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exhaust tailpipes XE & XE-S

44K views 86 replies 37 participants last post by  PhilB 
#1 ·
For sale, XE tailpipes, suitable for 180 diesel & 240 petrol. Available in Black Anodised Aluminium, £65 including postage & packaging. Mirror Polished Aluminium, £85 including postage & packaging.

Also available for the XE-S in Black Anodised Aluminium, £75 including postage & packaging.

Outside the UK please get in touch for a price for postage.
http://www.xeforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1304

Attachments

See less See more
#52 ·
Hi, I'm interested in a set of black tailpipes for my XE 180 R sport. Can you please give me details of how to order them please and the price.

Regards John Bird

#53 ·
HI Leigh,
Thanks for your reply . Sorry i can't pm you as i'm a new member. My tail pipes are like the ones in the second picture dull.

Regards John Bird

#55 ·
Hi Leigh,
Thanks for your reply. I can't PM you. Mine are like the ones in the second picture. Can you please supply details of how i can order the black trims please.

Regards John
jwbird56@gmail.com

#60 ·
hello Leigh

there seems to be several people interested in purchasing tail pipes.

When will you have a batch of them made ?

ps I PM'd you regarding the set I want to purhase and have not received a reply yet

#61 ·
pem said:
hello Leigh

there seems to be several people interested in purchasing tail pipes.

When will you have a batch of them made ?

ps I PM'd you regarding the set I want to purhase and have not received a reply yet
Message sent with more details on.

#62 ·
Hi leigh I have sent pm requesting my collection tomorrow Monday 22nd May 2017

can you reply ASAP with address details

#65 ·
Unfortunately my tailpipes will not fit MY17, sorry.

#68 ·
Hi,

I have one set in stock & can post as soon as payment has cleared.

Leigh

G
#74 ·
You can get two for a Skoda Yeti that fit perfect. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Skoda-Yeti-Chrome-Exhaust-Tailpipe-Tip-Trim-Part-No-5L0071910/262075429660?epid=27018953619&hash=item3d04e9b31c:g:xe8AAOxyJ59RG8YU:rk:1:pf:0 I bought these nearly 3 years back and they are still perfect. They are push fit and require careful setting up as once they are going on the pipes they grip and you need to get them positioned within the first inch or so before pushing home. I managed to push fit mine but some used gentle taps of a rubber hammer or a piece of wood and ordinary hammer. The seller is quick to deliver as well. Alternatively there is a member on here who makes some really nice ones but I am sorry I cannot remember who it was.

#76 ·
Vespa said:
I was being a thicko here as the first post on this thread is from Llowen who makes the exhaust tips if you wnat those. :oops: The Yeti ones are very good quality as well.
Yeah. I wasn't sure if they still did as the thread goes back a few years. Some of the pics of them look fantastic and would be ideal if they are still available. I'll look at the Skoda ones as suggested too. Anything should be better than the bare stainless steel. This is the only criticism I have of the car the rest is just excellent. Only other thing I would ever really wish for would be the side skirt spoilers as the front of the rear wheel arch can look a bit plain without them. But I'd have to find some then get them sprayed up so the cost would just keep going up and up for a minor detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.