Jaguar XE Forum banner

New R-sport owner

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Shoes 
#1 ·
Picking up my R-Sport 180 auto tomorrow morning. Pretty excited, I've spent the last 48 hours trawling through the forum reading various topics, looks like I'm going to spend an age learning to use all the features on the car.

#2 ·
Enjoy! Had mine a month now and love it more all the time. I do find rear visibility a bit poor (thankfully this one has a camera) and I'm finding a few stone chips on the sills ahead of the rear wheel arch (have bought clear film to try and combat this)

#6 ·
vitoman58 said:
Enjoy. Wonderful car. Like mash I have several weeks more to wait :(
Haha yeah, but unlike me you already have a Jaguar! I'm trundling around in a snubnosed Fiesta. The other day I was walking out of the co-op and across the carpark thinking about my Jaguar, then got momentarily confused to find 'someone' had parked a bloody Fiesta where I could have sworn I'd parked! :lol:

#9 ·
mash101_98 said:
vitoman58 said:
Enjoy. Wonderful car. Like mash I have several weeks more to wait :(
Haha yeah, but unlike me you already have a Jaguar! I'm trundling around in a snubnosed Fiesta. The other day I was walking out of the co-op and across the carpark thinking about my Jaguar, then got momentarily confused to find 'someone' had parked a bloody Fiesta where I could have sworn I'd parked! :lol:
:lol: :lol: Ahh but the pleasure you will get from your upgrade will be even bigger and better than mine. I'm hoping no more than 10 weeks now provided there are enough JLR guys to build it :cry:

#10 ·
vitoman58 said:
:lol: :lol: Ahh but the pleasure you will get from your upgrade will be even bigger and better than mine. I'm hoping no more than 10 weeks now provided there are enough JLR guys to build it :cry:
Lol well should definitely be March, but I expect the dealers will have a few to do PDIs on for then so it all depends where luck puts us in the queue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.