17 R-Sport 3.0 AWD (IRR)

Post pictures of your Jaguar XE here
Post Reply
Cincy XE-RS
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:27 am
Location: United States

17 R-Sport 3.0 AWD (IRR)

Post by Cincy XE-RS » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:19 pm

After a cold winter, I was finally able to get her presentable. Thank you all

IMG_1682.JPG

IMG_1677.JPG

IMG_1675.JPG

IMG_1674.JPG

IMG_1672.JPG

IMG_1671.JPG

2017 R-Sport 3.0 SC AWD (US)


User avatar
BRC
Posts: 457
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Pot hole county, aka Surrey

Re: 17 R-Sport 3.0 AWD (IRR)

Post by BRC » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:36 pm

That's some job you've made of the presentation! How may hours did it take you?
BTW looks awesome!
XE Portfolio now replaced by an XF R Sport and a Z4 garage queen!


Cincy XE-RS
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:27 am
Location: United States

Re: 17 R-Sport 3.0 AWD (IRR)

Post by Cincy XE-RS » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:06 pm

BRC wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:36 pm
That's some job you've made of the presentation! How may hours did it take you?
BTW looks awesome!
Thank you very much
That is not a fair question this time. About a 20-30 minutes cleaning last weekend but to be fair I CQuartzed in late fall and that took about 12 hours to prep, decontaminate, claybar etc.. then do the ceramic. Totally worth it.
2017 R-Sport 3.0 SC AWD (US)


spritely
Posts: 390
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:16 pm
Location: Llanon/Wales

Re: 17 R-Sport 3.0 AWD (IRR)

Post by spritely » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:13 pm

I must say it looks absolutely stunning. The contrast between black/red is simply great. Congrats on a good job done.
Corris Grey 180D R sport - loving it.


User avatar
tijojoy
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:50 pm
Location: manchester

Re: 17 R-Sport 3.0 AWD (IRR)

Post by tijojoy » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:15 pm

Cincy XE-RS wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:19 pm
After a cold winter, I was finally able to get her presentable. Thank you all
thats a different steering wheel, is that specific to your model?
"Shadow" XE R-Sport 240 AWD 25D 380w Meridian


Crieffy
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:01 pm
Location: Shetland
Contact:

Re: 17 R-Sport 3.0 AWD (IRR)

Post by Crieffy » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:49 pm

tijojoy wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:15 pm
Cincy XE-RS wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:19 pm
After a cold winter, I was finally able to get her presentable. Thank you all
thats a different steering wheel, is that specific to your model?
Similar to this one I think? https://www.arden.de/shop/en/sportlenkr ... m_store=de
R-Sport 180, Caldera Red, rear camera, front parking assist, 10-way seats


Cincy XE-RS
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:27 am
Location: United States

Re: 17 R-Sport 3.0 AWD (IRR)

Post by Cincy XE-RS » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:03 am

Crieffy wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:49 pm
tijojoy wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:15 pm
Cincy XE-RS wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:19 pm
After a cold winter, I was finally able to get her presentable. Thank you all
thats a different steering wheel, is that specific to your model?
Similar to this one I think? https://www.arden.de/shop/en/sportlenkr ... m_store=de
Yeah I looked at the one but was not a fan of losing some functions (heated wheel) and I liked the flat bottom and top better. Ended up going with a full custom wheel, so yes specific to my model and car 8-) .
2017 R-Sport 3.0 SC AWD (US)


User avatar
UV Blue
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 9:47 am
Location: South East

Re: 17 R-Sport 3.0 AWD (IRR)

Post by UV Blue » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:19 am

that wheel looks ace, nice job - I bet there are a few on here who would like that for their car too!
Jaguar XE-S / 3.0L Supercharged V6 380bhp / Ultimate Black / 20" 'Propeller' alloys / HUD / Black Pack Pics


Crieffy
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:01 pm
Location: Shetland
Contact:

Re: 17 R-Sport 3.0 AWD (IRR)

Post by Crieffy » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:17 pm

Cincy XE-RS wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:03 am

Yeah I looked at the one but was not a fan of losing some functions (heated wheel) and I liked the flat bottom and top better. Ended up going with a full custom wheel, so yes specific to my model and car 8-) .
Looks great 👍
R-Sport 180, Caldera Red, rear camera, front parking assist, 10-way seats


Post Reply

Return to “Members Gallery”