Jaguar XE Forum banner

Disklok

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Anonymous 
#1 ·
Does any one use a disklok for extra security if so what size Smal or medium I have a 2016 R Sport

#3 ·
I bought mine so long ago I've forgotten what size it is.
:lol:
Have a measure of the diameter of the steering wheel then compare it to the sizes on the main disklok site.

https://www.disklokuk.co.uk/shop/disklok/

#4 ·
I have one that I use on my MGB when stored......have just tried it on the XE and it does fit but I personally would be a bit wary of it catching on the gizmos on the wheel. The MGB has none of these. Checking the disklok site it seems to be the small one by its measurements. There is a phone number on Disklok site to check? It would seem from the site that they have produced a cover to put on the wheel under the disklok,I presume to negate any potential scratching.
Personally,too much messing about for me,I use the Stoplock Pro which is rather easier to fit....the Autoexpress consumer test rating it overall better than the disklok but probably due to it's easier fitting.
If it were me and I wanted the disklok I would ring to check XE compatible size( but I think it is small) and would have the cover underneath to protect the kit from scratches.

#6 ·
I've used mine on two XE's and also on the current car and never had any marks.
The only thing I have to buy from time to time is a replacement bag as they can get knackered after a while.
It slips nicely behind the passenger seat in the rear footwell when not in use.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.