Start stopping worrying about Stop/Start

All Jaguar XE related discussions
UV Blue

Re: Start stopping worrying about Stop/Start

Post by UV Blue » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:28 pm

well, I'm new to all this and Jaguar and the XE, perhaps naiively I think that if something is fitted it should work.

At least I would have the choice to switch it off if I want to, but if it doesn't work then I don't get a choice and when I'm stuck in a creeping traffic jam on the M25 it's a good thing and not just to save petrol, but to lessen pollution and a bit of quiet ...with just the gentle hum of the air conditioned seats cooling me gently on a hot summers day, oh where was I... :lol:

No probs with any of my previous cars so I guess I am judging the XE s/s based on those I suppose! Oh well, :roll:
Jaguar XE-S / 3.0L Supercharged V6 380bhp / Ultimate Black / 20" 'Propeller' alloys

BevC

Post by BevC » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:08 pm

My husband’s works on his Discovery Sport works and it drives me crazy. Glad mine doesn’t on my XE.

richmond

Post by richmond » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:07 am

Some on here still don't get it. Just stop worrying about whether it works or not. Find something else to think about when you're in the car, the great driving experience, the admiring looks of passers-by, the results of the world cup, anything but the annoying and completely irrelevant Stop/Start.
John
2016 XE Italian Racing Red Prestige 2.0i 200
Prev. 2011 XFS

Return to “Main Jaguar XE chat”